PDA

View Full Version : Need help with part names

flood152
07-24-2004, 03:03 PM
Okay, I'm about to put me Emag on ebay with a warp feed, but I don't know what the upgrades to my warp feed are called. The first one is that it now has the ability to run off of one or two 9volt batteries. The second is that I plug the warp into the gun so that it feeds on every trigger pull too. If there are simple names for those upgrades please let me know. Thanks

meshaq
07-24-2004, 03:36 PM
the second one is an intellifeed

AGDlover
07-24-2004, 04:58 PM
the other is a 12v mod

Mad_Man
07-24-2004, 05:16 PM
First one sounds more like a big cell mod.

flood152
07-24-2004, 09:26 PM
Thanks alot people.

Hey this is the description. Any ideas on what kind of bids I will get??

This gun is extremely fast and tournament proven. I have won many tournaments with this gun. This gun has Level 10 and the latest 3.2 software. The Warp feed has a 12 volt battery mod and intellifeed. The gun also comes with an Evolution II and a 16" 2 piece All American barrel. It is about 1 1/2 years old and the rail has some nicks and scratches, wereas the ULE warp body is fairly new and looks great. Also has a standard bottom line adapter to easily accept a screw in nitrogen tank. The gun has never been touched by anyone other than a certified AGD tech. The gun does not break paint, I have never even thought about installing anti-chop eyes. This gun is a killing machine!!!!