PDA

View Full Version : well this sucks

dwab3000
07-24-2004, 03:52 PM
if youve read my other thread about my tricking out my bushy, with all the anti chop devices, youd know that i was going all out on it..

well not anymore, its out of commision, my bushy has a leak that NO ONE can fix, first i thought it was the noid, it wasnt, i got a new bolt, i did tons of things, then i went back to everything stock...STILL LEAKING...techs cannot find out whats wrong with it :cry: :cry: :cry:

and it isnt under warranty anymore, though i did get a good price on a bko from em, so i decided hey, ill go with that..

so im kinda sad, but hey, i got a bko for cheap..so far its got my micro rock on it, and my zeni frame..

im still sad..it really sucks..but i didnt pay for the bushy (i won it) so its not too bad

trevorjk
07-24-2004, 04:08 PM
where was it leaking from? we had a customer come into the store with a leak he couldnt figure out and all we had to do was turn the bolt over and tighten the solenoid down... fixed everything of course the bolt was a dumb thing the kid did but hey the solenoid thing might be the trick if its leaing around that area

dwab3000
07-24-2004, 05:00 PM
well i had checked the noid, and replaced it eb\ven, had it adjusted by icd techs, and still nothing...i have also checked if my bolt was right side up, and it was

this makes me sad :(

WenULiVeUdiE
07-24-2004, 05:41 PM
Send it into ICD. I'm sure they can fix it. If not, you have one mysterious bush.

Head knight of Ni
07-24-2004, 05:49 PM
Send it into ICD. I'm sure they can fix it. If not, you have one mysterious bush.

hehe.. :p

dwab3000
07-24-2004, 05:51 PM
it was at icd
they couldnt fix it..

and yes i do have a mysterious bush ty very much

but hey least i got a almost free bko :headbang:

andreb
07-24-2004, 06:12 PM
Do you want to fix your gun or what? If so give us some info on where the leak is, when does it leak, if the gun is shooting/cycling etc...

I can't see ICD keeping the gun and returning it to you without fixing anything.

André

dwab3000
07-24-2004, 07:18 PM
the leak is like everywhere...they said its unfixable, and that they couldnt do much more...and since my warranty was done, they offered me a good deal on a bko
(it a strange color but hey)

andreb
07-24-2004, 08:06 PM
Weird...anyway, it's good they offered you a good deal. Better luck with your BKO. I had one myself before I got my Bushy and it was an excelent gun.

Regards,

André

NukeGoose
07-24-2004, 08:22 PM
Sounds like damage to the inside of the body or something...

Hope you have better luck with the BKO.

Enemy
07-25-2004, 03:42 AM
bahhh nothings unfixable it just gets to the point when the cost of fixing it isnt worth the pay off of having it working..i really cant believe that icd couldnt fix there own gun thats just sad! oh well sorry to hear get an xmag everything is (fixable)

punkncat
07-25-2004, 09:12 AM
What year bushy is it?

Sounds quite strange for even ICD not to be able to fix it.

I have owned a bushy and got quite good at fixing them. If you would like to ship it to me , I would be quite glad to look it over for you , and ship it back when I get it fixed.

dwab3000
07-25-2004, 12:47 PM
its 2k3...right now icd still has it...they are still trying..but hey...i won it as a prize for first place one time so

Big_Chops
07-25-2004, 06:11 PM
if they say they can;t fix it i am sure its the body. somthing probably happened when they were making it.

mcdkid
07-25-2004, 06:33 PM
i'll buy it off ya if they can't fix it, i could use it for parts or something.

dwab3000
07-25-2004, 06:56 PM
well i know the stock lpr is shot..the body is fine...i will save it...as for everything else pm me...i got some things (like15 degrees) i cant use on my bko