PDA

View Full Version : 68 super...Hair trigger rip off?

p8ntball72
07-24-2004, 07:36 PM
sorry for the repost..http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=145905

anybody see this at the IAO?
I know it a whole new gun and all, but it seems they are patenting the "hir trigger"
http://www.forceofnature.com/images/newspics/2004/july/68Super3.jpg

This has no electronics in it whatsoever so you probably are asking.."whats the big deal then?" It will shoot friggin fast and has a trigger pull like an electro!

The pictures shown are just prototypes. Production will have a much shorter profile and cuts and more.

* Light Weight compact body design
* Balanced zero-recoil firing system
* Hyper-tuned hir trigger system ****** :eek: *****
* Dual LPR regulators for internal pnuematics
* Dedicated LPR for the bolt system
* Dedicated LPR for the firing system
* Dynamic firing preassure
* Unlimited ROF - No cap on BPS
* Frictionless ball detent
* Closed bolt operation

If you want to contact the guys check out www.gforcepb.com.

more info @ http://www.forceofnature.com/index.php/articles/news/175

magking1971
07-24-2004, 07:42 PM
Post #4 of this :tard:

p8ntball72
07-24-2004, 07:46 PM
I'll delete mine..but my question is about patents. and how this will effect our future AGD products..
I mean is Tom out back kicking himself in the backside or what?

magking1971
07-24-2004, 07:49 PM
I mean is Tom out back kicking himself in the backside or what?
Now THAT would be fun to see!

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
07-24-2004, 07:53 PM
Post #4 of this :tard:

News dosent travel that fast, give them guys a break and post with their ignorance

yes its a repost :rofl: ;) haha

the patents shouldn't collide since its pat pending, it probably isnt the same design so it would conflict at all, IE the tubes running from lpr, out of the back of that valve to another chamber and stuff, you dont see that at all in the hair trigger which is internal, so design right off is differnt

NukeGoose
07-24-2004, 07:59 PM
I see this as a good thing. As long as Nicad/AGD make the hAir trigger somewhat of a 'public domain' item, then this could be a good way around the SP thing - simply make different types of mechanical guns fast, and reduce the sales to SP et al. Let's face it, not everyone wants to own a mag (gasp), and this gives people more choice.

JrnyFan1985
07-24-2004, 10:37 PM
when is the damn hair trigger comin out? i'm gettin anxious.

gc82000
07-24-2004, 11:28 PM
ok cure my stupidity but what is a hir trigger.
and that frame looks just fugly. Very, very , very fugly. :tard:

G3PB
07-25-2004, 09:07 AM
News dosent travel that fast, give them guys a break and post with their ignorance

yes its a repost :rofl: ;) haha

the patents shouldn't collide since its pat pending, it probably isnt the same design so it would conflict at all, IE the tubes running from lpr, out of the back of that valve to another chamber and stuff, you dont see that at all in the hair trigger which is internal, so design right off is differnt

We're not talking "Design" Patents here, these are "Utility" patents. On design patents, you just have to change the way it looks. IN a utility patent, they would be going after a patent on the idea of using an air activated trigger. It would not be worth anyone's trouble to get a design patent on these things if you could get around it by changing the way the grip frame looks on the outside. A utility patent would rpevent anyone from using air to activate a trigger much the same as SP can prevent someone from using a battery.

Garfield applied for this "technology" sometime ago, I'd bet long before DeadlyWind did. Without doing a patent comparison, I won't say......