PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone taken their tank cap/reg apart ? Help me....

CFD323
07-24-2004, 07:58 PM
I was out shooting some paint today and when I went to unscrew my Centerflag 420 preset tank from my Check It Uni-mount the entire tank cap came off, which of course led to the pin valve, pin valve spring, long piston, and large spring falling out on the ground. I was able to find them quickly and hopefully there aren't any parts missing since I've never taken it apart before, I'm not totally sure what to expect. If there's anyone out there who has taken their tank cap off before please let me know if I have all the parts here in the pic. I called a local shop and they told me I just had to put the parts back in and red locktite the cap/threaded part back on. I would think it should be blue locktited but what do I know.
I just don't want the tank to let loose when I fill it tomorrow. I would assume if there was a problem the burst disk would let loose right ?

Well here's the pic of the parts I have and the way I think they should go back together in. They all fit right so I assume they're right.