PDA

View Full Version : Yet more PB on TV heads up!

SniperSmurf
07-25-2004, 12:20 AM
I just saw a commercial for a show call "Things I hate about you" which is on Bravo and airs Tuesday, 27 Jul (I think at 9:00 PM, but "check your local listings" as they say). They absolutely CREAM this guys Range Rover with paint balls. Looked pretty funny! If anyone is interested, be sure to check it out. I think that if my wife/girlfriend did that to my car though, she'd be the next victim. Can you say "Bonus balled"?
:shooting: :nono:

Skoad
07-25-2004, 02:20 AM
I just saw some on American HotRod. Fat guy always lets his pants sag and show his crack, so another guy in the shop shoots him in the butt with a couple paintballs. Fatguy gets ahold of paintball gun and chases the guy around the machine shop, ending up shooting him in the back a few times.

SniperSmurf
07-25-2004, 03:04 AM
That's "Blue Bear", and he's a lazy SOB... I'm not sure why Boyd hasn't fired him yet. He kinda makes the whole shop look bad.

Skoad
07-25-2004, 03:07 AM
yea blue bear, forgot his name.

and I'm sure they've said it before but what happened to the guy who can't move part of his face?

AGDlover
07-25-2004, 03:50 AM
ya that part on American Hot Rod was horific

SniperSmurf
07-25-2004, 04:05 AM
I'm sure they've said it before but what happened to the guy who can't move part of his face?

He was in a car wreck, and I'm pretty sure Boyd was either with him, or driving himself. I can't remember right off hand. That guy will NEVER get fired!

Bad_Dog
07-25-2004, 12:45 PM
I saw that too but was too lazy to post...

once I saw hom come out and shoot, I thought to myself... this aint gonna look good :(