PDA

View Full Version : Gun Question

Lone Gunman
10-19-2001, 12:38 PM
My friend thinks that he should get a Micromag with a Retro Valve, but I disagree and say he should get a RT Pro. Which do you guys think is better?

Lone Gunman

Xzion
10-19-2001, 12:43 PM
I say go with the RT PRO, I think they look much better, plus everything is from AGD, you cant go wrong with that :)
then again, the Micromags have never really appealed to me... I guess its mainly because im not big on bastardization of products that are just as good, if not better than the aftermarket 'versions'

DRAGONSLAYER
10-19-2001, 05:25 PM
RT PRO

I agree with Xzion on this one.

:cool:

SIGSays
10-20-2001, 03:55 AM
listen to these guys........... RT PRO is the way TO GO!!!
and i heard that PTP sometimes messes up with ther guns............. and there hella fugly!!

a_malfunction
10-20-2001, 10:28 AM
"Hella Fugly"??????????? Hey! I resent that! :)

MikeCouves
10-20-2001, 10:53 AM
Yeah I don't agree that they are hella fugy either. They are actually really pretty. But AGD's work better and are backed by such a great customer service and company. Looks or performance? Well they are actually both really nice! I think it's preference because I have shot a good few PTP Micro RT's and I was really impressed...and they look really nce with those funky ano's you can get done.

InfinatyBPS
10-20-2001, 02:54 PM
micro mag, those things are freaking cool looking, fugly? umm... no. Those are the coolest looking things, but I would perfer, Chrome ZBody, Retro valve and intelliframe. That would be sweet or even a modular when they come out.