PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get the cheapest paint.(2000 rds)

paintballfreak90
07-25-2004, 10:04 AM
I am poor and need very cheap paint to keep playing paintball please help me. and tell me the barrel to use with it.

NJPaint
07-25-2004, 10:11 AM
Depends on where you are and whats available to you... www.firstcallpaintball.com lets you buy 4 cases of paint and get free shipping. You can get 4 cases of whitebox for $32 a pop. Personally I use recycled paint and whitebox paint that I pick up from PBX. I've never had a problem with it, and when its cheap, I have less hesitation practicing throwing tons of paint, which is good in today's tourneys...

afultz075
07-25-2004, 10:16 AM
I hear some of the cheaper Zap paint (Spank ~$32, Primer ~$37) is pretty good stuff with a thick fill.

Other than that I sometimes shoot Heat (made by Diablo or Draxxus, one of those) and it's not bad at all for $35 a case. Draxxus Rec-Sport is alright, has a tough shell and an OK fill, smells like crap, but it shoots decently. Kick'n is about $40 a case, it's all around good paint, but the most expensive of what i've mentioned.

A kit is always a good idea on a closed bolt gun, and it's really up to you if you want to buy a kit on an open bolt, but it improves your accuracy some and your efficiency. I personally use a .689 CP One-Piece on my mags and it seems to shoot everything i've thrown at it well.

Bad_Dog
07-25-2004, 11:54 AM
holy douplicate posts batman!

as for cheapest paint, try getting it from friends that are sponsored, they usually get a pretty good deal and it doesnt hurt to throw 45 their way for getting it for you in the first place...