PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 10 question...

Automaggot68
07-25-2004, 05:50 PM
I just went to Veloicty Paintball today, in Ramona, CA.
I toted m Classic Level 7 valved mag, with a few other ups, but nothing other than that.
As i played, I didn't chop a ball. I have no idea why.
My bolt/valve was acting like a Level Ten kit. I can't explain it. I'm running a 68 Classic valve, macroline, and a PMI Pure energy 48/3000psi 800 psi preset tank. It pinched paint, chuffed and everything. I dont understand it.
i mean...it isn't a bad ting, Im just confused

Duck Hunt
07-25-2004, 08:12 PM
Check and see if its really a Level 7 bolt. Then consider this, you might not have chopped because you could have NOT fired faster than your loader ;-)

Sean

BeaverEater
07-25-2004, 09:31 PM
It pinched paint, chuffed and everything. I dont understand it.
i mean...it isn't a bad ting, Im just confused

Sounds to me like its already got a lvl 10 in it.

Automaggot68
07-25-2004, 09:35 PM
Sounds to me like its already got a lvl 10 in it.
When I bought it , the guy said it was a simple Lvl7. as for the hopper qustion (I should have posted this first)
At the field, the agitater broke off the little motor, inside of my Reloader (revvy version) so i had to revert back to my regular VL200. I had sold my VL2000 a few minutes earlier, lol.
But like i said, it was making that weird chuffing sound.
I'm not doing this for attention, i swear, and i dont have enough posts to be a post whore.
I'm just really confused.

jesseyo13
07-25-2004, 09:35 PM
just because you chuffed it doesnt mean it has a level 10. My old one used to do that quite a lot. Even if you have a revy on it, it will probibly keep up with a clasic valve. Most people dont go over 8bps with one and a revy with x does 10-12.

BeaverEater
07-25-2004, 09:39 PM
Was your tank full. When my tank runs below about 1000 it starts to chuff a little and maybe when the ball got pinched there wasnt enough air force left in the tank to chop the ball.

scott

Automaggot68
07-25-2004, 09:39 PM
just because you chuffed it doesnt mean it has a level 10. My old one used to do that quite a lot. Even if you have a revy on it, it will probibly keep up with a clasic valve. Most people dont go over 8bps with one and a revy with x does 10-12.
...I never said it had a Lvl 10 in it, i said it acted like it did.

Automaggot68
07-25-2004, 09:41 PM
Was your tank full. When my tank runs below about 1000 it starts to chuff a little and maybe when the ball got pinched there wasnt enough air force left in the tank to chop the ball.

scott

No, I had my tank full. I kept getting it filled, after every game because I'm a paranoid SOB.

durtysoufcraka
07-25-2004, 10:58 PM
mayb it chuffed cuz you kept short stroking. if you dont let off the trigger long enough for it to recharge then it'll chuff. the RT pushes your finger to eliminate this...put your finger in the tube and pull the trigger then feel if it actually pinches :) :) :) then let us know how it goes.
-durty

Automaggot68
07-25-2004, 11:10 PM
mayb it chuffed cuz you kept short stroking. if you dont let off the trigger long enough for it to recharge then it'll chuff. the RT pushes your finger to eliminate this...put your finger in the tube and pull the trigger then feel if it actually pinches :) :) :) then let us know how it goes.
-durty
Ehg..Im not THAT curious. I just wanted to share it with people, lol.