PDA

View Full Version : Huge Problem Please Help!!!

Automaget
07-25-2004, 06:54 PM
excuse me for double posting but nobody wants to answear my problem on the other thread, when ever i fire my marker and gas it up its just fine no leaking acourse from the bolt but when i start dry fireing or puting balls into it the powertube starts to leak out of the bolt and it gets worse and worse with each pull so then i just have to degas it and put more oil into it and that will only servive for about one hopper full untill I have to do it all over again my setup is:

UlE mainbody
Xvalve
LVL10
ULT
Ygrip
RTPRO rail
dead on paintball drop
J&J ceramic

Please help my other thread has been up and no one asweard it
im not haveing a fun time here :cuss:

Rift
07-25-2004, 08:30 PM
have you tried going down one size carrier with your lvl 10? its also possible that you have to many shims in there

Automaget
07-25-2004, 09:58 PM
couldnt be, this is stock from the company thats the way they set it up i didnt touch the LVL10 at all it was all good before but then it just got all weird on me, right now im seriously considering buying an autococker i tryed one today and i loved it :clap: but i still need help

Rift
07-25-2004, 10:04 PM
well if ya want to try to fix it go down one size carrier first and see what happens

toymyster
07-26-2004, 01:17 AM
Like Rift said, go Down one carrier size and the problem should be taken care of!! A lot of times, the power tube O-ring will wear in a bit making a carrier change necessary, not a big deal!!! Hope this helps!!!

WickeDKlowN
07-26-2004, 03:35 AM
Smaller carrier should fix it, or try taking a shim out.