PDA

View Full Version : My classic was shooting in turbo mode (problem fixed , but now im wondering why)

ramenjames
07-26-2004, 02:39 AM
I have my lv7 classic ...hooked to my remote and my 114/3000 tank and the tank hase about 1500psi still in it. I,m messing around ,and shortstroking it (intentionally) and all of a sudden ...(dum dum dum!) TURBO MODE!!! (ie on shot on the pull of the trigger and one on the release) now keep in mind this is a mech classic....is shouldnt be doing this. Well after a few minets of dry firing (i have been eh whole time) i load some vballs in and shure enough , it is firing vballs turbo stylee. I was concerned at my mags bizzar new moethod of firing ...so i dissasemble all of it (excluding the reg) and put it together again , it wirks fine now.

Why was it doing this?

also (might as well throw this in) my my is inconsistant (like 15+ - over the chrono) how do i fix this??

thanks

(its late im tired i have work tomorrow......sorry about puntuation ands spelling)

WickeDKlowN
07-26-2004, 03:26 AM
Tht's not turbo, that's called auto responce. Turo is where if you keep it ove a certain bps, it will just go full auto at a set bps.

My old classic was doing that when I first got it so I took it to PTP and they replaced the sear and put in new on/off o-rings.