shartley
10-19-2001, 04:08 PM
No problem.

X-Plosive
10-19-2001, 04:31 PM
nice, but mines cooler:)

Ni cD
10-19-2001, 10:25 PM
Sorry guys, but the monkey rules all. ;)

X-Plosive
10-19-2001, 10:28 PM
Ohh I thought you worked for Dunkin Donuts. That looks like a half blue berry, half Halloween slime green apple jelly. with bearclaws on each side and then "munchkins" on the bottom. I guess I was all wrong though....I must be hungry:D

Ni cD
10-19-2001, 10:37 PM
How dare you call my monkey a tasty snack!!! :)

Wowza! 1,000 posts for me...well...hmm, who knew...evidently I did. :)

MajorDamage
10-19-2001, 10:39 PM
1000!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I enjoy your monkey, but Wilbur Finletter will kick his butt with his mighty sword!

ENDO!

Load SM5
10-20-2001, 09:59 AM
I'm cool now too....:D

Shartley is my hero!

PaInTbALL zAcH
10-20-2001, 01:53 PM
Well i started this whole signature deal so you can thank me. J/j thank shartley hes great:cool:

cphilip
10-20-2001, 02:39 PM
OK guys lets take this on over to Friendly now.

shartley
10-20-2001, 02:43 PM
Good idea... but they look so darn pretty! LOL

AkaEnder
10-20-2001, 02:59 PM
I need a logo made for a team, dont suppose I could bribe you into it eh shartley? ;)

shartley
10-20-2001, 03:18 PM
I got your e-mail about it.... you will get one back in a few days about that. I am sure you understand. :)

MajorDamage
10-20-2001, 05:38 PM
OOH! LOAD SM5! Yours is the coolest yet! THE TICK RULES! I downloaded the pilot to the new TV show! ITS FUNNY! Gooooooooooooo THINGS!

ENDO!

Mr. -RushY-
10-20-2001, 07:42 PM
ugh, you never made my sig. I e-mailed you.

zvanut
10-20-2001, 07:53 PM
hey look Mr. -RushY-,

no flame or anything but give the guy a break, he cant do everything in a day.

oh and shartley, i e-mailed u about some stuff

Mr. -RushY-
10-20-2001, 07:59 PM
um okay, you tell me to give him a break then ask him stuff? I e-mailed him a couple days back and we were trying to decide on my sig and then he just stopped e-mailing.

zvanut
10-20-2001, 08:05 PM
like i said,

no flame intended, but he does have a life, i have talked to him a lot lately on AIM, and he has been very busy. I may have asked him for stuff, but i understand that it willl take time and effort to do.

Load SM5
10-20-2001, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by MajorDamage
OOH! LOAD SM5! Yours is the coolest yet! THE TICK RULES! I downloaded the pilot to the new TV show! ITS FUNNY! Gooooooooooooo THINGS!

ENDO!

Yea, I love the Tick. More of a fan of the comic than the cartoon. Can't wait for the show...when is that happening by the way?

Mr. -RushY-
10-20-2001, 08:35 PM
just don't fight w/ me please, right now isn't a good time to mess w/ me. Its done its over.

shartley
10-21-2001, 06:16 AM
How do I say this and be tactful….

You know when you are on a long trip and the kids keep asking “Are we there yet?” every 10 minutes? Well, I could turn this car around and head back home! LOL

I tell people to e-mail me their “themes” so I can do them a FAVOR and make them a nice Signature Image. Do you know how many requests I got in? No? Well it was quite a few.

And to make it worse, some people wanted me to build them special Markers to use in the signatures. Sorry, it takes more than what some of you are realizing to make the Images, and to add to that having to custom build a Marker… be real. And all for a picture so small…. Sheesh

Then I get those who think that I must answer every one of their e-mails. Rushy, I already answered all but your LAST one to me. And THAT one disregarded all the others we talked about. Yes, you WILL get an image. But you will get it when you get it.

Also, I don’t do them in the order I get the requests. How I do it, is by theme. What ever theme I feel like working on, is the one that gets done. That way none of them are “forced”. The results are better that way. I am sure everyone would rather get their graphic out of order, but have it be great, then to get one NOW and have it be less than great.

Also, there are members here on AO that already have larger projects being worked on by myself. I am trying to spread myself around so that everyone gets a little. That is only fair. And quite honestly, that is more than most would do.

Now add to all that the fact that I have a Wife and four children, and also WORK (As well as a Breakfast Meeting this morning, yes, even on a Sunday)…… hmmmmm Give an inch, and take a mile. Of course I will not post what my Wife just said about that issue, but I am sure you all get the idea.

By all means, send in your requests. I actually enjoy doing this for you folks. And the E-Mail is how I keep track of what needs to be done. But please keep in mind that others have put in requests as well, and contrary to popular belief, I have more going on in my life than AO.

Thanks.

MajorDamage
10-21-2001, 07:47 PM
The new Tick TV show should be out real soon. Its gonna be on a Thursday followed by FAMILY GUY! Good times!

ENDO!

BTAutoMag
10-21-2001, 08:17 PM
we should make a link from the part of your edit profile page to a separate page that has a bunch of art and stuff like above for peoples signatures if the moderators will let us. what do ya think.

gimp
10-22-2001, 12:19 AM
I started to make my own picture.