PDA

View Full Version : ALIENS VS PREDATOR mOVIE COMES OUT ON 8.13

GreasyPigeon
07-26-2004, 05:26 PM
Thats right buys and girls on Aug. 13 Aliens vs Perdator comes out! I was the trailers to it last night and it looks super sweet! Here is a linky to the movie site http://www.avp-movie.com/

My money is on the Perdators cause they kick ***

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
07-26-2004, 05:36 PM
im so stoked, the previews looked awesome!

1stdeadeye
07-26-2004, 06:06 PM
That looks friggin awesome!! I can wait for it to open!!!! :headbang:

Predators will own the Aliens!!

TeamNausea
07-26-2004, 06:16 PM
I think aliens will win theres just so many of them... but it looks awesome i cant wait

SlipknotX556
07-26-2004, 06:30 PM
That movie looks so awesome, cant wait to see it.

Predators will win with no problem.

Jack_Dubious
07-26-2004, 06:34 PM
If it bleeds, we can kill it.

JDub

GreasyPigeon
07-26-2004, 06:53 PM
Predator will win for sure.. In predator2 in the space ship when you see all the skulls you see a skull of an alien. So that tells you that the aliens will get worked

RoadDawg
07-26-2004, 06:57 PM
Well considering to be considered a "predator" they have to hunt down and kill the Aliens. That is why these battles take place. I'm stoked to see this movie. I hope the movie is just as good as the previews. Remember... whoever wins... we lose.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
07-26-2004, 07:24 PM
:headbang:

nuff said

adam_61550
07-26-2004, 07:32 PM
The Predator's are gonna win I think. I still don't see how Ahnuld beat the first one. But then, there's different rules for bad guys of course. What can kill a bad guy fairly easy couldnt possibly kill a good guy. Damn good guys...

Major Ho
07-26-2004, 09:58 PM
You guys remember a little game called Starcraft :p
Is this not starcraft in movie form basically, the zerg the aliens who have massive numbers. The Protos with their nifty technology and us puny humans with our guns.
I cant wait to see it but i dont have faith in the producer/writer cuz it will probably be a cop out and the humans do something lame and win it all.

TeamNausea
07-26-2004, 10:11 PM
If humans win im sendin TONS(literally) of rotten fish to his house.

Koosh
07-27-2004, 12:22 AM
This is whats going to happen... Humans aren't going to "win", but a few will survive. Most likely 20-30 will go there, become the aliens the 4-5 predators hunt, and then the remaining humans will find some way to end the conflict... With 1-3 living at the end. Its been the formula for the other Alien/Predator movies so far...

Does anyone know if this movie takes place in or around "present" time like the predator movies, or hundreds of years in the future like aliens?

According to that avp movie site posted earlier, Lance Henriksen is in this movie as Charles "Bishop" Weyland... And players of the video game know that the "corporation" is named Weyland-Yutani... see all the connections here?

So bishop is the human guy in present time who is the basis for all the Bishop androids in the future... and happens to co-found the major corporation in the Alien series... Either that or I'm way off and Bishop is a droid in this one too...

Damn, I must be some sort of uber-dork for knowing all this...

WenULiVeUdiE
07-27-2004, 12:56 AM
I'm guessing someone blows them all up. Wether it is a Predotor comitting the ultimate suicide or the humans trying to save the planet. There is a big explosion at the end.

My money is also on Predator's. But thats only if they use their technology everytime. Or the Aliens could win by umm, no, they can't win.

Head knight of Ni
07-27-2004, 01:06 AM
Or you could buy the video game thats existed for quite a while.

The Marines will get slaughtered by both sides but in the end will probably kill everyone. If not I got my money on the Aliens. :wow: :ninja:

fire1811
07-27-2004, 08:22 AM
im so stoked, the previews looked awesome!

very true

Bolter
07-27-2004, 08:27 AM
wonder when it'll get released in Europe?

1stdeadeye
07-27-2004, 05:45 PM
According to that avp movie site posted earlier, Lance Henriksen is in this movie as Charles "Bishop" Weyland... And players of the video game know that the "corporation" is named Weyland-Yutani... see all the connections here?

So bishop is the human guy in present time who is the basis for all the Bishop androids in the future... and happens to co-found the major corporation in the Alien series... Either that or I'm way off and Bishop is a droid in this one too...

Damn, I must be some sort of uber-dork for knowing all this...

Watch the character section. Lance Henrikson was put in for continuity. He is a billionaire owner of a robotics corporation. The bishop models were based on him. Also the Weyland Corp is the "Corporation" in the other movies! :D

MagmanLee
07-27-2004, 09:32 PM
it can go either way, in the feature it says that the predators are "teenagers" who are undergoing a trial to manhood. so they can win (kill the aliens) and their ship comes to pick them up, or they can lose (by dying ofcourse) and blow themselves to hell

8T88
07-27-2004, 10:48 PM
Hey if Danny Glover can take a predator they've got a hell of a fight ahead :ninja:

Warewolf50
07-28-2004, 12:41 AM
For some reason i think in the end a couple of humans will find a way to destroy all of the aliens and the preditors and save everyone. Or the preditors will win then jsut leave the planet. But it hink the humans are gonna find some random way to win, and one will have to sacrafice their ligfe to save the rest.

Fred
07-28-2004, 12:56 PM
I'm looking forward to it, but I'm expecting the worst...

come on, the premise behind the first two movies was hot environments (Amazon and LA during a heat wave), and now... they're under the icecap... unless there's a volcano they havn't mentioned yet I'm gonna be really cynical.

Effects and costumes look really well done, I hope this movie meshes with the loads of comic books (which include an Aliens vs. Predator series...).

---Fred

andrew 2589
07-28-2004, 02:48 PM
there was a book a long time before the movie was made. we have it, i think i am gonna read the last 20 pages and see what happens

Ov3rmind
07-28-2004, 03:49 PM
You guys remember a little game called Starcraft :p
Is this not starcraft in movie form basically, the zerg the aliens who have massive numbers. The Protos with their nifty technology and us puny humans with our guns.
Except the AvP idea was around in comic form before StarCraft was made.

ShooterJM
07-29-2004, 10:45 AM
Either way this movie is going to rule! I think I may have to try to find a drive in just so I can see it on a hugely ginormous screen! :ninja:

RoadDawg
08-07-2004, 10:00 PM
Yahoo has the latest trailer and a minute clip. Looks AWESOME. Yahoo Movies page (http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=trailer&id=1808496111&intl=us)

Igotu
08-07-2004, 10:26 PM
OK like the trailer saids were going to lose so ofcourse that means were gonna win..........

As for my unkown statement i made above this is what i think about the movie I was pumped about the whole movie and than the trailer guy says the title of the movie A>>>V>>>P why cant they just call it alein vs. predator.....I guess i just dont understand.

Head knight of Ni
08-07-2004, 10:32 PM
why cant they just call it alein vs. predator

'cause then they would have to pay the narrator more money. I also have my money on a very crap ending. :argh:

sharpshooter1286
08-07-2004, 11:19 PM
i wanna see this because of the sheer awesomeness that it could have.

Warewolf50
08-07-2004, 11:24 PM
'cause then they would have to pay the narrator more money. I also have my money on a very crap ending. :argh:

agreed

Mag_SEAL-6
08-08-2004, 12:07 AM
the story is that they drop 5 teenage predators on the planet to hunt aliens and become men. but there's like a million aliens at the end so they use their self destructive thingy on their arm when they're on the top of the pyramid. so, noone really wins