PDA

View Full Version : Is this ok?

AGDlover
07-26-2004, 07:01 PM
OK i just got my e-mag lowers so now I'm rockin the Emag. So i was wondering since i'm running a classic valve with a ULT is the ULT fine since i heard something about a different size pin

RRfireblade
07-26-2004, 07:10 PM
You have a Classic valve with the ULT installed in an Emag?

Does it actually work?

Seems highly unlikey but fill me in on the details....

Z-man
07-26-2004, 07:35 PM
I understand that some people put classic valves on their E-Mag's... to do something... test it I guess. Apparently it works.

The ULE Trigger mod however I read over and over again is not ment and does not work with the E-Mag.

pointm@n
07-26-2004, 07:36 PM
Emag uses a shorter on/off pin. Also in the on/off area, the Emag utilizes a "quad" o-ring.

I've seen the emag ran off a classic valve before so I know it can be done. I've never seen it in real life, but only through AO forums. The guy got it set up with the help of RobAGD so you might want to harrass him for some help.

AGDlover
07-26-2004, 07:40 PM
hmmm *looks at gun* i got one funky set up. time for Xvalve maby???

Z-man
07-26-2004, 07:42 PM
hmmm *looks at gun* i got one funky set up. time for Xvalve maby???

If you can afford one (or any RT valve) then yes that would be the best rout to go. The electronic trigger allows for you to rip off shots much faster than the mechanical setup Classic valve was ment to be run.

RRfireblade
07-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Emag uses a shorter on/off pin. Also in the on/off area, the Emag utilizes a "quad" o-ring.

I've seen the emag ran off a classic valve before so I know it can be done. I've never seen it in real life, but only through AO forums. The guy got it set up with the help of RobAGD so you might want to harrass him for some help.

The question is not classic valve in an Emag, it's ULT'd Classic in an Emag...BIG difference.

AGDlover
07-26-2004, 07:46 PM
ya i was wondering about the ULT mostly because i heard you have to shoot it all weird but what if i went with stock on/off w/ .712 onoff pin?

RRfireblade
07-26-2004, 07:49 PM
You should only need the stock Classic pin I believe.

I've got a mechanical only Emag w/ a Classic valve in it and I believe a completely stock classic on/off assembly that works perfectly.

AGDlover
07-26-2004, 07:54 PM
ok what about running in E and hybrid?

RRfireblade
07-26-2004, 08:03 PM
It should basically work fine. You won't get a ton out of Hybrid and the E-mode ROF will be quite a bit less than an R/T/Emag valve,but it should work.

FYI,in my last post I was refering to an Emag I have with no electronics at all.

AGDlover
07-26-2004, 08:06 PM
so basicly take it easy on the classic on e and hybrid mode. whell thanks for all your guy's help! :headbang:

AGDlover
07-27-2004, 03:37 AM
ok 1 more thing what about running the E-mag on/off assy.?

RRfireblade
07-27-2004, 07:31 AM
You can do that also.Although it really doesn't change much on the classic valve,it really only changes the feel of the trigger pull slightly.There won't be much of a change in performance.

AGDlover
07-27-2004, 01:41 PM
Thanks RR you've been a big help, thats to everyone else too :headbang: