PDA

View Full Version : 3-Man at Pev's this weekend!

squall
10-19-2001, 05:54 PM
Hey Guys,

The Virginia Tech Paintball Club is sending Two 3-Man teams up to Pevs to play this Sunday, and I know there have been some gatherings there before and I thought it would be cool if anyone wanted to meet.

We will be wearing black shirts with white PCVT lettering on the front, and I am the guy with the beard and the minimag. Come say hi if you're around, it would be cool to meet any AO'ers!

RobAGD
10-19-2001, 11:39 PM
Have fun the 3 man filled up Early Wed and has a full 40 teams on 4 fields.

I'll be at the airport waiting on my plane at 12pm for a 3pm flight and I land at something like 530 pm orlando time.

Weeee

Anyway have a good one, take pics and enjoy.

-Robert

FeelTheRT
10-20-2001, 08:01 AM
Squal what division: Adults or Jrs?

MajorHo and i will be participating in the adults division tomorrow. We wear red Redz jeresies so it will not be hard to miss us.

squall
10-20-2001, 08:06 AM
We will be in the Adults, I will be on the look out for you guys, if I haven't found you just look for our shirts. Doesen't one of you shoot a cocker?

SuperOrangeTicTac
10-20-2001, 09:37 AM
awww i am gonna be up at Fishersville playing this sunday, i thought i might go up there with the splathouse team since they're practicing.

FeelTheRT
10-20-2001, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by squall
We will be in the Adults, I will be on the look out for you guys, if I haven't found you just look for our shirts. Doesen't one of you shoot a cocker?

we all shoot Cockers :) BUT, my Cocker is broken so I will have to use an Automag, Ho's also got a Minimag w/ Z grip that he will be using, and other guy's a Cocker guy as well.

heh, i probably can't rmember your jeresies, too many to remember :). But no way you can miss Ho, it says "Major Ho" on the back of his jeresy.

Major Ho
10-20-2001, 08:02 PM
RT you big dumb dork....They are from VT...the VT pb club...Unless they are brilliant and got accepted like Doogie Houser Im pretty sure They are considered adults...Ill be on the look out for yall...Also...Look for the dope making a lot of noise in a jester hat :D :cool:

Add On: Also Robbo...Hope you read this 'fore you head out...What ever happened to your gun? I hope youre not screwed up the wazoo too bad... Happy Flying...Dont flirt with the flight attendants too much...;)