PDA

View Full Version : Trying to trade cocker for mag - need input

reneirwolf878
07-26-2004, 11:03 PM
Hey all, I'm thinking about trading my cocker for a mag of some sort but I really have no idea about the value of mags. I can post the specs of my cocker and could you guys tell me what a fair trade for my gun would be?

Specs:
Red 2k3 WGP Cocker
Chrome Belsales Hollowpoint 3-way
Silver MPP Ram
Silver MacDev Sonic LPR
CP 2 Piece (.689 silver back, .685 black back, 16" red tip)
Chrome CP Mini-reg
Red KAPP Patriot Cocking rod
Silver and black Shocktech Superfly bolt
Chrome Dye Swing frame
SS bottemline

Spent nearly $750 for the whole setup and I really love it, but I'm ready for something new.

Thanks for any help.

Automaget
07-26-2004, 11:07 PM
hell I would trade you if you want im thinking about geting a cocker insted of my mag

Y grip
ule body
ult
LVL10
Xvalve
J&J ceramic
RT pro rail

thats pretty high for a Rt pro im me if you want more or pm

bokraham
07-26-2004, 11:50 PM
I think that what was listed in the first post is a good match in value to what was listed in the second post. Actually the mag seems better than the cocker by maybe 9%.

reneirwolf878
07-27-2004, 07:42 AM
Hmm, that trade is really something that has my eye. Do you happen to have any pics or feedback? I have some pics and feedback as well, I will PM you my feedback link and link to my pics.

Also, the ULE body is cocker threaded, right?

Head knight of Ni
07-27-2004, 08:33 AM
yes ULE bodies are cocker threaded but the feedneck is angel threaded.

SCpoloRicker
07-27-2004, 11:39 AM
b/s/t ?? You silly rabbits. J/K guys.

I have been thinking about switching my cocker for somebody's mag as well. Long live the eternal battle between gnomes and elves! :headbang:

Anyone interested, its an all black, all stock 2k3. I've got an empire kit, AK, and 68/3k that can be fiddled with as well.

Cheers