PDA

View Full Version : A Good Question.....

TheSneakyPengui
10-19-2001, 08:50 PM
If I have a Flatline tank on my Automag Classic can I but the RT Vavle and lower the pressure in the gun so the RT wont work but the trigger pull will be light? Could I do this with out the rt vavle , could I just lower the pressure in my gun with the Flatline and have a lighter pull? B/C this kid whos Mag RT has a very light trigger pull for a manual gun he lowered the pressure in the gun and the pull is considerably light. Thanks.

KamikazePenguin
10-19-2001, 09:25 PM
well, you could set the input pressure lower on the flatline, but if you set it low enough you won't have your 250psi head pressure going to your ReTro reg and that will cause two problems, shootdown from starving your gun and erratic velocity from also starving that ReTro regulator. It'd work, but i suggest at least 600 psi into your ReTro valve for best performance

as for lowering the pressure on your stock valve: it's already lowered to ~375psi inside of your valve, and that 375psi is what is pushing against your trigger, so unless you set your input pressure to your valve below 375 (which is in effect turning down your velocity because less pressure is getting to the valve chamber and you WILL have less velocity doing this) So, you cannot lighten the trigger by reducing pressure. The best way to get a lighter trigger is just to fire it mucho.