PDA

View Full Version : My New Minimag.

Trojanoboy20002
07-27-2004, 06:54 PM
Here is my new Minimag. I bought it from PBnation for $250.00.

Xvavle with LvL 10 is coming shortly.

What do you think?

http://img11.photobucket.com/albums/v33/fatallightning/mag02.jpg

http://img11.photobucket.com/albums/v33/fatallightning/mag03.jpg

http://img11.photobucket.com/albums/v33/fatallightning/mag01.jpg

1ofkind
07-27-2004, 06:58 PM
That actually looks pretty hot.... Lvl ten w the x valve would be my next upgrade aswell. Seeing its a PF I would look into a ULE body or get a warp feeder.

Z-man
07-27-2004, 07:04 PM
Looks like someone swapped out the stock intelliframe trigger and put in one of those generic 2-finger ones that some of us cut up our old AGD grips to accept. Wonder why they did that?

Nice little Mag though. Welcome to the AGD world.

Tunaman
07-27-2004, 07:06 PM
Looks like someone swapped out the stock intelliframe trigger and put in one of those generic 2-finger ones that some of us cut up our old AGD grips to accept. Wonder why they did that?

Nice little Mag though. Welcome to the AGD world.Nope. That's a Dye trigger frame. ;)

Trojanoboy20002
07-27-2004, 07:12 PM
Nope. That's a Dye trigger frame. ;)

Correct. I may change it later on...

Working good for me right now...

Z-man
07-27-2004, 07:13 PM
Got a link? I missed that whole product line and I dont see it for sale at Dye.

Automaggot68
07-27-2004, 07:25 PM
Got a link? I missed that whole product line and I dont see it for sale at Dye.

They stopped making it a long time ago, mang. I still have my trigger from my Dye Frame, not the best quality.

minimag03
07-27-2004, 07:30 PM
How is the Dye frames performence? I'm thinking about getting one.

atm743
07-27-2004, 07:38 PM

i didnt like them i had one and they are ok but the trigger gard was in the way. pluse i like the feel of agd frames better but im different i know people that love them

Automaggot68
07-27-2004, 07:49 PM
when I had mine, It felt Cheap. Now tha ti shoot an Intelliframe, it feels MUCH nicer.

Bad_Dog
07-27-2004, 08:19 PM
thats one of the nicest looking minis I've seen for a while! congradulations on a good buy!

welcome to the wonderfull world of mags :)

50 cal
07-27-2004, 08:27 PM
Wow, a Mini for $250. Good deal dude.

Adrenaline_Junkie
07-27-2004, 08:27 PM
Nice mag man. I ve a brand new red ULE body with rogue feedneck for sale that would look so nice on that mag ;) . lol, anyway nice gun and welcome to the family. :headbang:

WenULiVeUdiE
07-27-2004, 09:04 PM
Very nice. I was looking to buy this a little while ago. The guy plays near me. Nice mag. I hope you like it.

Trojanoboy20002
07-27-2004, 09:18 PM
Yeah, I heard that they dont make Dye Frames anymore. I like it but then agian Ive never used a intellframe...

O and it feels good to be in the "family" Now. :cheers:

eNder159
07-27-2004, 10:14 PM
AHAHAHAHH!!!!!! OMFG!!!

i cant believe it THAT's my cuzins gun ...matter of fact i PLAYED WITH IT ...lol and now im seeing it on AO ...but yES that gun has gone through alot...me and my cuzin actually miss shooting it...

but those dye stickies were originally CLEAR...and he dyed them red...that's a rare sticky grip to come by...as you can see trojan the sticky on the right side i believe has a burn mark ...from when he almost melted the stickies from cookin it too hot...

the dye trigger frame has alot of slop...vertical and horizontal... more than than the intelliframe... (if you look inside the trigger frame you can see a teflon oring shimming the trigger to eliminate the horizontal slop)

also when you screw in the frame screw...dont over tighten it to much becuase it gets in the way of the twistlock..and will scratch up your barrel...

other than that..the xvalve upgrade is a great upgrade to it because it was a major blender with me...although i miss shooting that gun...

O YA!!! that rail sitting on there is the uber rare colored rail by agd with a milled pump slot...so you can buy a pump kit and install it on that rail...gosh i miss that mag =o( ..but i love my new nickel bodies automax

o ya i almost forgot my other cuzin sold his phantom ...and he got more money out of that than my cuzin that owned that minimag...he's currently regretting setting it that low...

Trojanoboy20002
07-28-2004, 09:25 AM
Yeah I thought there was something weird about the stickies. I myself Like them. :)

I Just ordered the Xvavle/ with LvL 10 and New HPA Tank.

It will prob. be awhile before I get more upgrades but what do you think i should get?

eNder159
07-28-2004, 03:21 PM
get a parts kit because most like your going to have to replace something in the reg because atleast with my cousins hpa tank it was giving him like + - 20 fps ...but it may have been his tank because his tank is crap...

tell you the truth after the xvalve + lvl 10 id recommend getting the intelliframe...sooo comfy using them