PDA

View Full Version : Q action pics.

durtysoufcraka
07-27-2004, 07:47 PM
i dont have any...sorry...im sure there isnt a thread like this... but i wanna see some Q loader action pics. im getting one soon and i'd like to see what i can expect. i mean i see all the action pics of the AO ppl on the top but none of them have Q's...maybe on purpose since they're showing off the warp not the Q but i want Q action pics. so let me have 'em.
-durty

Automaggot68
07-27-2004, 07:55 PM
Go to
www.zakvetter.com
he's got vids of the Q in action
EDIT:
Here you go man.
http://www.zakvetter.com/Pages/Paintball/Z-mans_AO_Corner/Z-mans_corner_main.html

Empyreal Rogue
07-27-2004, 08:02 PM
but i want Q action pics. so let me have 'em.
-durty

Jeez, what anger!

Check out the AO-VA thread on page 8. There are pictures of me (In all Black) and jwalker (Green Shirt) with our Q-Mags. There's an action shot of me tucked into a Super Air Bunker with mine. Kinda hard to tell. I hope that's what you meant instead of BPS test videos. :confused:

BobTheCow
07-27-2004, 08:30 PM
:( I came in here expecting some hot pics of Miscue...

;)

Top Secret
07-27-2004, 08:33 PM
http://www.beog.org/events/iao2004/Owners%20Group%20Division/PB100124.jpg

:D (not the one with the qloader in that pic btw)

jwalker87
07-27-2004, 08:45 PM
here's the link to that AO-VA thread Empyreal Rogue was talking about: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=143274&page=5&pp=40

Not very good pics (no closeups), but the guy in the dark Green t-shirt w/ camo pants and the guy in a black t-shirt and black shorts both have qloaders.

team unwanted
07-27-2004, 09:12 PM
i think they look weird :tard: but thats just me

jwalker87
07-27-2004, 09:29 PM
they look like a grenade launcher under the barrel. The point of them isn't how they look though; they give you no profile and fast gravity-independent feeding.

durtysoufcraka
07-27-2004, 09:59 PM
yes i meant action pics...like pictures of ppl w/their Q-loaders in action (being used in a game) idk where to put mine so i was lookingat what looks nice/works well. i have an E-mag and dont want the under the barrel thing. i was contemplating making my own or simply buying the thing that puts it under the grip but to the side like a warp. i like that. just wanted to see action pics. more plz?
-durty

jwalker87
07-27-2004, 10:03 PM
i forget who it was, but there was a guy here who has a blue mag and custom wooden grips. He put the qloader in the position of a foregrip. He had a warp-left body, so the qloader tube was like an inch and a half long, and zero profile. Not right for me. The CMS, the mounting system you're talking about, comes out this week or next week.

The Spanish Inquisition
07-27-2004, 10:47 PM
off subject but, do you guys drop your q pods on the field? I was always afraid i would lose them or that they would get dirty and stop working when i had my Q.

BobTheCow
07-27-2004, 10:48 PM
i forget who it was, but there was a guy here who has a blue mag and custom wooden grips. He put the qloader in the position of a foregrip. He had a warp-left body, so the qloader tube was like an inch and a half long, and zero profile. Not right for me. The CMS, the mounting system you're talking about, comes out this week or next week.Whoa that sounds cool, and incredibly tight... as in the actual definition of the word "tight," not the 12-year-old bastardization... :cuss:

Empyreal Rogue
07-27-2004, 11:04 PM
It is pretty tight, BTC, but hard to get use to. Well, it would be for me. It's just REALLY uncomfortable.

When I'm playing I don't drop the pods and leave them there. I'll drop it, pull out a new one, put the old one back and I'm ready. I never just leave it lying around.

trains are bad
07-28-2004, 07:11 AM
I used to have one, and if I still did I'd just toss them, at least at tournaments. They are tough and easy to clean. I have still have my custom topstitch m-pack that makes it easy to replace the Q-pods though, and it's still for sale....

Qloader m-pack (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=146207)

jwalker87
07-28-2004, 08:37 AM
i dont "throw" them, but I leave them at the bunker I was at when I reloaded. Gently set them down. THey're pretty robust little things.