PDA

View Full Version : Will AGD take my valve if!!!??? And other questions! help!

Carbon Blue
07-27-2004, 08:55 PM
I know i know, i should have the stock back half of the valve but the guy who i bought it from put a "check it" regulator body (back half of the valve) on it and lost the stock regulator body. The gun shoots fine but Iam currently looking at the xvalve. Now will AGD take my valve still in place of the xvalve without any problems? thanks

my serial number reads MM13201

Off topic but is my gun a hopper left if the powerfeed is on the right side of the gun facing towards the left? does that mean i have to order the reverse x valve? and how do i know if i have the stock 4 inch hose?

The steel braided hose on my minimag has two brass adapters one on the left side of the valve with a quick disconnect and the other brass piece where a gas thru would connect.

Tunaman
07-27-2004, 09:39 PM
;) Yes. They will still take it. And the 3.5"-4" hose it the one you need provided you use the same fittings and a QD.

Flow_Tech
07-27-2004, 09:45 PM
to answer the other question,no,you dont need a reverse valve.

Carbon Blue
07-28-2004, 02:27 AM
are you sure because i just read the site and it says if im a hopper left which i think iam that im going to need the reverse valve.

Blazestorm
07-28-2004, 03:16 AM
All reverse means is the hole is on the left side versus the right. It affects nothing but that.

Flow_Tech
07-28-2004, 03:41 AM
are you sure because i just read the site and it says if im a hopper left which i think iam that im going to need the reverse valve.

i am positive.

mcveighr
07-28-2004, 01:42 PM
All the reverse does is change the legnth of your SS line.