PDA

View Full Version : New AWESOME indoor field opens up in ohio!! with thier own forums too!@@

dinger
07-28-2004, 09:17 AM
www.transcendpaintball.com

this place is just plain sexy guys. xball, 7/5 man, and 3man. all on an awesome turf, but not just any turf, Fast Grass.

it's a funky type of "grass" on pieces of rubber, which is on top of a HUGE drainage system so everything is always sparkly clean.

so if you're near this place in ohio, i wanna see YOU up there on sundays, for team practice!! :D

oh, and be sure to check out the forums (http://www.transcendpaintball.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi) :cool:

tony3
07-28-2004, 10:10 AM
I've seen pics of this place before, simply amazing.

Automaggin2
07-28-2004, 10:55 AM
WOW! That place is HUGE!

Road trip time!

TeamNausea
07-28-2004, 11:08 AM
holy shizzzzzz that pace is clean.. I want one where i live.

dinger
07-28-2004, 12:42 PM
that's not the half of it :o

this place used to be a golf dome, and they're taking it over temporarily
next up, they're going to build another huuuuuge dome nextdoor and use it :)

they have their own compressors, but only 1 goes to 4500. the whole place is just niiice :p

NAH NAH

WenULiVeUdiE
07-28-2004, 01:30 PM
OMG that is freaking crazy. When I go out to Ohio next summer, I'm definately stopping by to play.

Blazestorm
07-28-2004, 01:42 PM
I'm going to build my own nuke and blow it up in ohio.

I hate you all :(

Maybe I should nag my dad into starting his own field... wonder how much one of those facilities would cost... :p

Adrenaline_Junkie
07-28-2004, 02:03 PM
SWEET, i could prob make it there in about 4 hours. lol, the cost of gas would kill me though, by the time i got there i wouldnt be able to afford anything hehehe. :cry: Thats a kickarse lookin place, ill have to check it out sometime.

dinger
07-28-2004, 05:05 PM
I'm going to build my own nuke and blow it up in ohio.

I hate you all :(

Maybe I should nag my dad into starting his own field... wonder how much one of those facilities would cost... :p
if you were to try building something comparable to the dome today with the turf, but not including the price of land, parking, pro-shop, etc...about $2.25-2.5 million dollars.

no BS.

This is bat country

-=Squid=-
07-28-2004, 05:10 PM
Taking it over TEMPORARILY?

... Its only temporary?

Either way... thats so sweet... Gargle...

lew
07-28-2004, 05:30 PM
Holy carp (yes, I did say carp)! That is simply amazing. Where, exactly, is this place in relation to the nearest metropolitan area? I think I smell a road trip coming. ;)

Skoad
07-28-2004, 06:13 PM
wow that is one of the nicest looking parks i have ever seen!

and the prices are good! I seriously wished I lived somewhere close to that :(

Benfica4ever
07-28-2004, 06:20 PM
Wow thats amazing...i wish i had somthin up here thats even half as good as that...even more like 1/4 as good... :cry:

SlipknotX556
07-28-2004, 06:23 PM
Geez, thats just amazing, I wish I had a field like that around here... wait, I just wish I had a field near me :(

rx2
07-28-2004, 06:30 PM
You know, I knew someone who was friends with the owner of that property. A couple of years back, they had mentioned turning it into a paintball field. After that , I hadn't heard anything about it, as I hadn't seen the guy for a LONG time. I figured that it had fallen through.
Just recently another friend of mine was talking to the guy, but had only heard sketchy info, and had only told me that they were seriously considering the idea, but he hadn't heard anything about it being complete. I had no idea!
I can't wait to try it out. An indoor field of that caliber, only minutes from my house. It is about time. I'll have to give that guy a call and see what's up.

The Spanish Inquisition
07-28-2004, 07:37 PM
WOW! I was dreading having to go back home for a wedding. Now I can't wait. I just have to find a way to get my gear past the airport Nazi's.

WEWT!

Remington
07-28-2004, 08:07 PM
:wow: :eek: :wow: :eek: Very, very, very, very, very jealous! Oh, did I mention I was jealous? ;) That place just blows every field out here in MA out of the water, and then some! :hail:

f3rr3+
07-28-2004, 08:57 PM
its unbelieveably hot in their tho

and 25 bucks for open play now :(

but its cool none-the-less