PDA

View Full Version : What's Krysys?

Toothpick
07-29-2004, 04:03 PM
I saw buku stickers at IAO advertising krysys.com, but the site isn't up yet. anyone know what it is? Is it a paintball site at least?

_tMAN
07-29-2004, 04:04 PM
never heard of it, sorry

Link for the lazy's (like me)

http://www.krysys.com

TeamNausea
07-29-2004, 04:10 PM
i have no clue is krysys anothe way of spelling crisis?

Toothpick
07-29-2004, 06:47 PM
I have no idea. I would think so. Guess I'll just check it out when it goes up.

Curly
07-29-2004, 06:59 PM
I saw buku stickers at IAO advertising krysys.com, but the site isn't up yet. anyone know what it is? Is it a paintball site at least?

do you mean Beacoup?

Toothpick
07-30-2004, 09:39 AM
hmmm...is that french? lol.

C_22
07-30-2004, 12:02 PM
ROFL!!!! That's the name of a tabledance joint somewhere in Varacruz, Mexico.

Blazingace
07-30-2004, 10:08 PM
I think that I might know. A friend of mine from NJ wants to start is own PB company. He works for Fireball Mountain in NJ. He has come up with cool PB gadgets such as the power angle for your tank. He is also working on some other pretty cool projects. Alot of the laser engraving that you see on peoples guns he does. He did Angel Fragoza's original Gucci print Shocker. We were batting around names for his company and he liked Crisis, but wanted more flavor in the name so he changed it to Krysys. the sticker thing is something that he would do. Since we sticker Huntington with FBM factory stickers this year. Watch out for him since he is an "out of the box" thinker. He would actually fit in pretty good around here.

Toothpick
08-01-2004, 01:26 AM
oh my...LMAO. The site is up and there is this flash cartoon with a pirate ranting about paintball, and this funny !@# parrot, lol. I almost peed myself. for lazy people: www.krysys.com

magman007
08-01-2004, 02:08 AM
WOW, this was overly powerful i felt. not just cuz its about tom, but the whole message, and its true

heart truly goes out to those that are hurt the most from these obscene lawsuits and legal battles. I'm not talking about the players. I'm not talking about small companies who are drowning in a sea of profit loss and competition. I'm talking about people who truly epitomize paintball. People like Tom Kaye. This man has poured all of his living into the sport he loves. He has been there, innovating and helping people for decades, trying to stay alive in a world of backstabbing competitors. His company has prided itself on helping the customers and treating them like family. This man teaches his own tech classes and can be reached if there is ever a problem. Now, I had the honor of briefly speaking with him at IAO, and the one quote that will stay with me until I die is “I have to watch what I say ‘now.’” It’s a ****ing tragedy that this kind, helpful man who helped evolve the sport we love is afraid to speak his mind about a game he personally helped nurture. I owned a Mag and didn’t care for it, but you won’t find more loyal customers that Airgun’s patrons. Why? Because Tom is one of the founding fathers of this game, and they are all his children.

found in the ramblings section.

Blazingace, is this Krazy's work? i know he does the laser etching ETC so im assuming its him? LMK

elpimpo
08-01-2004, 02:08 AM
and you can blaim it on tiny little balls not functioning correctly

magman007
08-01-2004, 02:16 AM
AHAHAHA yes, the pirate rocked. im wondering if its a bit of an HK scheme goin on there with the pirate?

BobTheCow
08-01-2004, 04:02 PM
"street pizza... mmm, my favorite"

loooool that was great!! :rofl:

ghideon
08-01-2004, 04:57 PM
I love the parrot with the goggles...

WickeDKlowN
08-01-2004, 05:12 PM
"mmm...Sex Slaves"

Cryer
08-01-2004, 05:12 PM
that site blows. :tard:

thecavemankevin
08-01-2004, 05:31 PM
pretty funny stuff

-=Squid=-
08-01-2004, 05:43 PM
that site blows. :tard:
Agreed.

I didnt enjoy my visit there, and will likely not return to often.

Seems awfully maddox inspired, as well. Oh well, maddox is getting tired anyways.

personman
08-01-2004, 06:03 PM
The flash video was retarded but the ramblings was good. I dunoo..