PDA

View Full Version : Faq on E-mags Looking to get one need some opinions

A_Bomb
07-29-2004, 10:31 PM
Hello gentlemen (And ladies) I have been trying to get an eblade for quite some time now, and realised there was a gun ive never even known about and looked at. The Emag and Xmags. Ive been looking at them out of curiosity for a while, and have found them very interesting.

Before i make any rash decisions, can you guys tell me the good/bad things about them?

Hopefully this will provie all i need.

Thanks a bundle!

A_BOMB

jonmcfatty
07-29-2004, 11:29 PM
good
------

Fast
light
cool looking
very adjustable
small
rechargable battery
unique
never chop
Great support group

Bad
-----
Shots per tank
not very uprgadable
money

Just my opinion

ryanshep
07-29-2004, 11:30 PM
Watch some of these vids (http://www.zakvetter.com/Pages/Paintball/Z-mans_AO_Corner/Z-mans_corner_main.html)=the good

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
07-30-2004, 12:17 AM
lol for a moment i thought the thread title was "*** on E-mags"
hmm...well do you know of any other markers that can switch from electric to mechanical....then to hybrid? :)

A_Bomb
07-30-2004, 12:34 AM
Thanks guys, Another question though.

Can you make mechanicals into electros? Or is that the intelliframe ive seen?

Id almost like to get an custom RT and if i can, electro it later.

Thanks

AB

t33kyboy
07-30-2004, 12:44 AM
Yes you can. You can:

-Buy Emag lowers
-Hyperframe
Both very costly upgrades, but well worth it.
Another option is the hAir trigger if it comes out when you choose to convert. Its not electric but its pretty darn close. :headbang:

The Intelliframe isnt electric. :ninja: :cry:

AGDlover
07-30-2004, 12:49 AM
The Intelliframe is a mech trigger frame desighned to alow you gun to intellfeed to your warp feed or hopper(it means it'll send a signal through a wire from your trigger frame to eather your hopper or warp every time the trigger is pulled). You can start mech and work your way up to a electo i did it. i started with a standard 68automag classic and then up graded and upgraded and now i have a e-mag. really the main bad part is the efficenchy is low but hey if ya get a leak somewhere just oil your part and the leak is fixed hope that helped some

A_Bomb
07-30-2004, 12:55 AM
That helped tremendously. But i have no way of getting one atm. Trying to find someone to trade their mag for my impulse. But ill keep tryin!

Thanks guys

AB

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
07-30-2004, 01:07 AM
i got a classic and a rt for sale if ur interested :)

Chojin Man
07-30-2004, 04:58 AM
the devil mag is also an option. its a rt-pro with a hyperframe grip. except all the internals for the hyperframe are custom.

A_Bomb
07-30-2004, 12:00 PM
Yeah, what are the stats on your guns sniper?