PDA

View Full Version : superstock, or bushy?

RoboBeaver
07-29-2004, 11:06 PM
ok, my friend wants a new gun, either a worrgames 2k3 superstock, or a bushy.

which gun would be better. also, what else is in the same price range that might be even better than the aforementioned markers

thanks

WenULiVeUdiE
07-29-2004, 11:49 PM
Does the Bushy have PDS?

You can take the cocker much further. You can upgrade every single part of it as I'm sure you know. The bushy is different. You can upgrade a real lot and make it shoot amazingly awesome. I think out of the box the bushy would perform better than the superstock. If he got the supderstock, one of the first things he should get is some qev's and similar items. The SS will take more money in the beginning, but once it gets rockin, there's no stoppin it. The bushy can sort of be a long term investment. It performs great out o the box. But he may find he wants more consistency or smoother shots or a better, faster board.
I hope this helps.

RoboBeaver
07-30-2004, 12:43 AM
i think hes gonna get the superstock,, he was planning on pds yes, but its infra red on the bushies, right? not breakbeam? i dunno

68magOwner
07-30-2004, 12:54 AM
no, PDS is beambreak, and i believe E-blades are not, sum it up- PDS is better, also my opinion- id get teh bushy, they shoot great, feel nice (lil tall) basicially its a small light lil machine gun (no i dont shoot one) me and cockers have never gotten along, but hey, to each his own

WenULiVeUdiE
07-30-2004, 01:36 AM
Have him try them both out. That will help him determine what he wants. I dont like the feel of eblades, and the SS, to ME, isnt worth it. I try and find the best I can get for my money, and I dont think the SS is it. But have him try them out and see what he feels suits him best.

Edit- If he wants an ebladed cocker, tell him to get a Nightkast. Yes, they are 100 more, but they worth much more than that compared to the SS. Adj. lpr, ergo inline, better ram, etc.

t33kyboy
07-30-2004, 01:44 AM
I say Bushy :headbang: if it has PDS.

Yeah you can take a cocker really far, but you can take a bushy just as far and half the price :dance: . The superstock is... not a great gun, but its sure worth the price. You still need lots of upgrades to get it working like a ebladed cocker suppose to...

gc82000
07-30-2004, 05:04 AM
GET THE BUSHY. I think it would be a better investment the getting a Cocker and also less things to worry about.

Lee
07-30-2004, 09:00 AM
busy.

for 75$ put a techpro blastermax board in it...it's like WAS for bushy's except the techpro doesn't ramp etc. shoots insanely fast.

i think you can upgrade a bushy for less money than a cocker and have a better marker in the long run with fewer mechanical issues.

RoboBeaver
07-30-2004, 08:08 PM
thanks guy, hes definatley going with the 2k4 bushy with pds, i cant wait to get to try it out, its gonna outshoot my mag untill the damn hair trigger come out!