PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe Questions

shaunyoung000
07-30-2004, 08:37 AM
I have a hyperframe on my mag. I've been using a regular AGD AIR Valve. This is obviously way too slow, so I've ordered an X Valve. Will I need a ULE with that?

Another question: I have a PTP body on my mag, I'd like to put a Tac One. Would I need to buy a body rail as well? Will my current vertical ASA and gas thru work on a new rail/body? If I need a new body rail, does anyone have an idea of rails that look good with the Tac One? Make sure to include where to get the rail if it isn't from AGD.

Thanks guys!

tasker89
07-30-2004, 10:42 AM
When we created the HyperFrame we also made our own On/Off assembly. We have found that AGD's ULE kit is an excellent match with the CenterFlag frame. :shooting: We whole-heartedly recommend using the ULE with the Frame. If you have questions...contact us at 630-553-2611 and ask for Jeff in Tech services.

Adam

shaunyoung000
07-30-2004, 11:37 AM
Thanks a lot Adam! I appreciate it a lot. Now I know someone has some info on the Tac One and rail.....

warbeak2099
07-30-2004, 05:46 PM
You could get the Tac-Rail.

shaunyoung000
07-30-2004, 06:43 PM
do you think it's the lightest for it's looks? Thanks!

personman
07-30-2004, 07:47 PM
Another question: I have a PTP body on my mag, I'd like to put a Tac One. Would I need to buy a body rail as well? Will my current vertical ASA and gas thru work on a new rail/body? If I need a new body rail, does anyone have an idea of rails that look good with the Tac One? Make sure to include where to get the rail if it isn't from AGD.
You need a new body rail. Your current vert ASA will most likely NOT work on the new rail, as it was designed for the PTP body. Your gas thru will work though.
Rails you can buy include
Tac Rail (http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=378&categoryID=16)
and you could get this ASA (http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=383)
or a roguerail... I just saw they dont sell am/mm rails anymore, its a shame, but you can still buy them used..

shaunyoung000
07-30-2004, 08:51 PM
Thanks personman, I appreciate it bud!

personman
07-30-2004, 08:58 PM
No problem man, anytime.
Good luck with your Xvalve and Tac body!
Also, I think if you're switching bodies/rails you most likely need to get a different sear assembally and pin.. if you're going with the tac rail or roguefactor rail then you need an rt pro sear and pin/axle, if you're going with the am/mm rail then you need an am/mm sear and sear pin/axle.