PDA

View Full Version : The Shalias

Bolter
07-30-2004, 08:47 AM
http://www.ronburgos.com/offpics/shalias7.jpg
http://www.ronburgos.com/offpics/shalias8.jpg
http://www.ronburgos.com/offpics/shalias9.jpg

hmmm, not sure if I like it or not. (Yes its another Timmy, don't be really boring and predictable by saying so)

comments?

lord1234
07-30-2004, 08:56 AM
i actually like it a lot...and if u want an acid wash pink xmag...talk to me.

mcdkid
07-30-2004, 09:04 AM
i remember back when timmys used to be oringal, like the dragon, or the ironman. but seriously, wtf is with that d*** trigger guard, did bob run otta ideas??? all the new timmys look like clones- but each one comes out a little bit more disfigured tha nthe last.

PissedGodzilla
07-30-2004, 10:12 AM
is it me or does that trigger look like it is seated at a wierd angle... like you would need to pull downward instead of back to pull the trigger?

otherwise, the color is perfect, it is smooth and clean... me likey? what are they street price?

Flow_Tech
07-30-2004, 10:17 AM
is it me or is this just another repost? :rolleyes:

Creative Mayhem
07-30-2004, 10:19 AM
I like it. Although, it still has the typical fugly trigger guard like almost every other timmy.

chairman_mao
07-30-2004, 10:24 AM
This is the most appealing (astheticly) timmy out of the new batch (read all the 04's). I still won't buy electric but that's just my technophobia.

Adrenaline_Junkie
07-30-2004, 10:33 AM
I like it, but the frame and body color is off and doesnt really match. Its not that big of a dealbut its just annoying to me. I like it a lot cus its not milled to fuglyness like most timmies, its plain and simple.

Torbo
07-30-2004, 10:38 AM
thats freaken awesome. Get it all annoed the same color and itd be even sweeter.

WenULiVeUdiE
07-30-2004, 10:48 AM
I think it would look good if it was all chrome or nickel plated, but that;s just me.

Load SM5
07-30-2004, 04:25 PM
I really do like the way that looks. The frame is just off color enough to bug me though.

ZSigErik
07-30-2004, 04:53 PM
Well, I think Ill be the first too admit, i LOVE all the new Timmys. I absolutely love them, and I have no idea why, but I guess thats love for ya.

Automaggot68
07-30-2004, 05:37 PM
Am I
the only person here who thinks that the CP low/midrise looks a littlw off? I'm sure if the marker had a different feed tube, it'd look alot better.

paintballer187
07-30-2004, 05:43 PM
Is that even a "new" gun? Or is it just an older ST timmy with alias frame? I was never much of a fan of the shocktech milling or chrome parts either. Automaggot68 is right too, that CP rise is just off for that gun.

Automaggin2
07-30-2004, 05:44 PM
Thats one of the best looking timmys I have ever seen :rolleyes:

Amea
07-30-2004, 05:47 PM
Yeah, it'd definitely look better with a nickel Rogue style neck. Hehe

wobbles82
07-30-2004, 05:52 PM
There is no real street price, and its isnt a new gun..lol, its just a Shocktech Timmy body with a 2k4 Timmy LPR Housing and Trigger Frame. If it had a nice matching anno, and different feedneck (CP has always been ugh with that beehive), youd be golden! Although you shouldnt care what I say, because your timmys value >>>> my timmys value, ha. As for the trigger guard...what do you people want in a trigger guard? Theres like a thousand for timmys, and personally, that is not bad looking, its just like a revised lasoya guard. And also, that trigger guard is comfortable, rock on.

Bolter
07-30-2004, 06:52 PM
i actually like it a lot...and if u want an acid wash pink xmag...talk to me.

for the record this is not my gun.

my Xmag is alot better than any timmys Ive ever shot :ninja:

But I did like the simple milling on this one, although it does look a bit like an experimental version. Doesnt look finished

rdb123
07-30-2004, 08:08 PM
Ok guys, stop bashing my gun. A+ Anodizing someone couldn't get a closer color match with the frame even though I sent in my existing frame. No, the new Shocktech Intimidator only comes out at World Cup, this was custom and I bought an extra 1000 worth of Alias parts and slapped them on my Shocktech body.

That's cool that some people don't like chrome; that's cool people don't like intimidators; that's cool people don't like Shocktech; that's cool that people don't like the feedneck. Did I miss anything? :tard:

EDIT: At least I didn't say something like this PBN moderator did about Shocktech

Originally posted by Little Ian from PBNation
...shocktech dm4's are hte best guns in the world just kuz u guys cant afford the nice quality of shocktech doesn't mean u have to hate

Automaggot68
07-30-2004, 09:24 PM
Ok guys, stop bashing my gun. A+ Anodizing someone couldn't get a closer color match with the frame even though I sent in my existing frame. No, the new Shocktech Intimidator only comes out at World Cup, this was custom and I bought an extra 1000 worth of Alias parts and slapped them on my Shocktech body.

That's cool that some people don't like chrome; that's cool people don't like intimidators; that's cool people don't like Shocktech; that's cool that people don't like the feedneck. Did I miss anything? :tard:

EDIT: At least I didn't say something like this PBN moderator did about Shocktech
Dude, No one bashed your gun. They're all valid points

Digits
07-30-2004, 09:31 PM
best timmy ever..

And do the people dissing the frames.. The 2k4 timmy frames are the best feeling frames i've ever used out of shockers, mags, dm4's, hell anything.. And I don't get how there ugly?

rdb123
07-30-2004, 09:41 PM
Dude, No one bashed your gun. They're all valid points

I was just kidding.

magman007
07-30-2004, 10:24 PM
rdb, it looks really nice, but what i would have done, is this. I would have gotten the complete marker re annodized. then it would all match. But i understand not wanting to get rid of the origional color tho. again, nice marker

flyinasian016
07-30-2004, 10:41 PM
is it me or is this just another repost? :rolleyes:

Im thinking this thread is a repost. This link goes to the original. Which was only a week ago :rolleyes: (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=145871)

evan123
07-31-2004, 12:00 AM
Am I
the only person here who thinks that the CP low/midrise looks a littlw off? I'm sure if the marker had a different feed tube, it'd look alot better.
You aren't the only one. I feel the same way. The CP feedneck looks like crap. The trigger guard absolutely sucks, because i just hate alias's trigger guard. Needs a 2k2 chrome one. Also cries for a good anno. The missmatch colors isn't hawt at all. Shocktech drop and on/off don't look smooth. Needs a rail with cp on/off, new anno, new feedneck and a new chrome 2k2 guard to make it perfect. I am being a critic because you put it up here for opinions there is mine.

Ok guys, stop bashing my gun

I didn't feel like quoting this but i doubt that you were joking because that post almost sounded as serious as can be. You put your gun up expecting opinions, mostly goods but people aren't going to lie just to please you. This is a public forum, if you don't want our opinions, simply don't post...again. I am not flaming.

Bolter
08-01-2004, 03:52 AM
sorry for the unforgivable re-post. Thanks so much for pointing it out, has really turned my life around and I feel so ashamed. :rolleyes:

rdb123 good work on the gun man.