PDA

View Full Version : "Batman Begins" ... trailer on-line ...

lopxtc
07-30-2004, 08:59 AM
Here you all go;

http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com/

Aaron

magking1971
07-30-2004, 11:07 AM
I hope to god that they don't have the director the last few movies had, he sucked!
Who is playing batman in this one?

desslock
07-30-2004, 11:14 AM
the dude that played Patrick Bateman in American Pyscho cant remember his name, looks kinda cool. You guys ever read Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns? That would make a friigin awesome movie!!!! Bruce Wayne in his early 50's comes out of 10 year reteriment cause 2 face and the joker are on the loose. Excellent story, what older actor would y'all cast? Im thinking Harrison Ford.

magking1971
07-30-2004, 11:34 AM
It is to bad the guy that played Alfred died, he was cool. :(
Dark knight returns did kick some major arse!

ASDadam
07-30-2004, 11:35 AM
DUDE!!!!! He is the Gramatan Cleric from that incredible movie i can't remember the name of!!!!!!! He was awesome so i expect this to be a good batman. And if you didn't notice by the tralior this is going to be FAR from the last couple of batmans. Looks good.

WingMan13
07-30-2004, 11:37 AM
Bah! Damn teaser trailers! I thought they were gonna show more...
And check out Liam Neeson (He's in the Batman movie) in this pic...looks like an unemployed Jedi :D
http://img40.exs.cx/img40/7135/5751.jpg

Deep Sixx
07-30-2004, 11:41 AM
Christian Bale plays Bruce Wayne/Batman this time. Tim Burton's first film (1989's Batman) was incredible... they went downhill from there.

sixx

ZSigErik
07-30-2004, 11:44 AM
The actor is Christian Bale, who has done some amazing films such as American Psycho and Equilibrium. He is one of my favorite actors. This movie should be sweet.

edweird
07-30-2004, 11:44 AM
and the movie with Mr. Bale as the Gravaton Cleric was called Equilibrium.

as a cinephile and self proclaimed militant comic book geek I approve of what I have seen of this flic so far... sounds like batman year one with a touch of darkknight returns.

WingMan13
07-30-2004, 11:46 AM
The actor is Christian Bale, who has done some amazing films such as American Psycho and Equilibrium. He is one of my favorite actors. This movie should be sweet.

Ah, he's cool...he's the guy from Reign of Fire as well. Still miss Michael Keaton though...

magking1971
07-30-2004, 11:53 AM
Because I am so out of the loop on this, who is the villan?

lopxtc
07-30-2004, 12:05 PM
According to IMDB these appear to be the two villians;

Cillian Murphy .... Dr. Jonathan Crane/The Scarecrow
Ken Watanabe .... Ra's Al Ghul

Michael Kane as Alfred ... good pick.
Morgan Freenman as Lucius Fox ... another good choice I think.

Aaron

***EDIT***
For those that dont know, Cillian was Jim from "28 Days Later".

lopxtc
07-30-2004, 12:23 PM
For those interested ... this pdf file is supposed to be a copy of the actual script ...

OF course take that for what its worth seeing as how this is the Internet and all ...

Aaron

Cryer
07-30-2004, 02:33 PM
the batmobile?

http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com/images/09.jpg
http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com/images/08.jpg

Schweet! :cool:

BobTheCow
07-30-2004, 03:07 PM
What in the holy hell IS that?!?!?

Ameircan Psycho rocked...

lopxtc
07-30-2004, 03:43 PM
That is the new (really old) batmobile ... according to the script it can be driven two ways, one in the normal sitting position but with plane like controls. The other in a forward position (what you see between the two wheels) driven similar to a motorcycle. Seems the front position is gyroscopically (sp?) balanced and you turn by leaning like you would on a motorcycle.

Even if that script I posted isnt real, on man you guys should read it .... :) The ending introduces the next bad guy :) You can make guesses who it is.

Aaron

Miscue
07-30-2004, 04:12 PM
Hurm. Hopefully they'll finally make a good Batman movie (asides from Tim Burton's stuff), unlike the trash they've been putting out. This movie looks promising.

Load SM5
07-30-2004, 04:21 PM
Good the movie looks nice and dark like it's supposed to be. The last Batman movie had so much blacklight paint, I had seizures.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-30-2004, 05:24 PM
That is the new (really old) batmobile ... according to the script it can be driven two ways, one in the normal sitting position but with plane like controls. The other in a forward position (what you see between the two wheels) driven similar to a motorcycle. Seems the front position is gyroscopically (sp?) balanced and you turn by leaning like you would on a motorcycle.

Even if that script I posted isnt real, on man you guys should read it .... :) The ending introduces the next bad guy :) You can make guesses who it is.

Aaron

yeah..that (fan) script read real well...it will remain to be seen whether it's real or not but I did like it...

1stdeadeye
07-30-2004, 05:28 PM
Nice. Back to the Dark Knight! :clap: