PDA

View Full Version : Who uses the Intellifeed?

Cryer
07-30-2004, 02:18 PM
So of all those with intellifeed-capable frames (Ie: I-frame, Y-Frame, Rogue, Logic, etc) Who actually has there hopper hooked to a switch under the sear?

I did for the entire time I had my RT, but I never really shot it without the link, so I'm not positive about how much it actually helped, if at all.

So the question is:

Who has a frame and uses the I-feed link? And do you notice a difference?

BD_Paintball
07-30-2004, 02:21 PM
i use 2 links one to my revy and the other to the warp, but i have always used them and i guess they help keep the warp full b/c the revy always spins when i shoot.

Sparq
07-30-2004, 02:23 PM
I also used the intelliframe link with my old RT Pro. It did seem to help a little, though I never had much of a problem anyway...Don't exactly have the fastest fingers. At the very least it meant I didn't have to worry about it.

Bulldog
07-30-2004, 02:31 PM
I used one on my micro a few years ago, and it made a difference. But now with the empire reloader, the I-link seems obsolete to me.

AGDlover
07-30-2004, 02:39 PM
i used a intelliframe and used the intell mod for a while it did make a bigg differance but when i got my e-mag lowers i had to get rid of it. but i do plan on getting an intell mod for my e-mag

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
07-30-2004, 02:59 PM
i have an Iframe and i intellifeed my warp because i have the 12v mod and the dwell time is the lowest and vibration lowest so when i just shoot one shot it, the warp dosent over kill and spin a whole disc which is unneeded

love the intellifeed

Z-man
07-30-2004, 03:01 PM
I had it on my Classic RT firswt by itself and then in conjunction with a Warp. I did notice an improvement in speed but when it came down to it, gravity feed was not doing for me and I ended up switching to the Halo B (still run a warp on the Classic). It was pretty cool though doing it myself and feeling all techl337.

magmandylan
07-30-2004, 03:05 PM
My old intellifeed works great but Im using an evolution 2 and Im getting a center-feedneck.

davidnj
07-30-2004, 03:21 PM
I used the i-feed until I got a Halo. I think it made a difference, unless I was at a weird angle I never had misfeeds with the i-feed hooked up.

Moved the i-feed to my brothers mag and he feels its been better for him too.

:ninja:

shades
07-30-2004, 04:28 PM
I loved my intellifeed BUT it fried my Emag board. The problem is that I run my whole setup off of my E-mag battery (gun,warp and revy), The ground (the negetive feed) to my warp/revy combo broke and pulled the ground through the selenoid pin on the processor in the gun and poof ,no more boom boom. $200 later the gun works fine but no intellifeed. If I was using batteries in my warp/revy i would use the feed again.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
07-30-2004, 06:57 PM
Only thing I would use it for is the warp.

personman
07-30-2004, 07:06 PM
I had it installed on my mag and revy a few years back, but then I got a warp and I made a link for the warp but it wasnt long enough and I just never got around to making a longer one for the warp... and I havent used intellifeed since.. I'm too lazy. I have the cord and everything.. I'm just too lazy :tard:

TheShark
07-30-2004, 07:10 PM
I'm ordering a custom ULE in about a week. Planning on going with inteliframe. If I don't plan on using the intelifeed, is there another double trigger grip that is cheaper and just as effective with the ULT? (not the y-grip, same price and prefer the inteliframe over it)

cheetah256
07-31-2004, 04:11 AM
I'm ordering a custom ULE in about a week. Planning on going with inteliframe. If I don't plan on using the intelifeed, is there another double trigger grip that is cheaper and just as effective with the ULT? (not the y-grip, same price and prefer the inteliframe over it)

nope, there's nothing out there quite like the intelliframe : )

Automaggot68
07-31-2004, 04:16 AM
I havent gotten around to doing it yet...Darnit