PDA

View Full Version : Pizza delivery

trains are bad
07-30-2004, 07:15 PM
I just got a new job delivering pizzas. Any tips?

Right now I only know one thing...I'm gonna need some new music. Post reccomendations.

Benfica4ever
07-30-2004, 07:16 PM
Hrrmm...Be on time get better tips ;) :dance:

SlipknotX556
07-30-2004, 07:49 PM
Have a smile on your face when you deliver, be nice to the customer. One thing I cant stand with delivery people are they are so rude, snatch the money out of my hand, then I dont give them the tip :).

Irelandunfree
07-30-2004, 08:38 PM
Watch out for divorced middle aged house wives, they love pizza delivery boys :nono: Oh, and dont eat the pizza!

personman
07-30-2004, 08:46 PM
Get spinners, wear sun glasses and your cap backwards, oh, and dont forget the bling.
When someone answers the door:
Whasaap SHAWWDAH you ordered one o' dem pizzles? :tard:

dyeguy65
07-30-2004, 08:50 PM

:spit_take :spit_take :rofl:

JimmyDean
07-30-2004, 09:36 PM
carry a knife, u never know, you may deliver a pizza in the middle of a good fight u need to jump in, or some one could jump you. or soem oen could have a wild animal in their house and u have to fight it to the ebd and finish is off with your trusty knife!!!! :tard: i need medication i know........

Benfica4ever
07-30-2004, 10:48 PM
Get spinners, wear sun glasses and your cap backwards, oh, and dont forget the bling.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap: :bounce: :hail: :hail:

dwab3000
07-31-2004, 05:19 AM
first off

Whasaap SHAWWDAH you ordered one o' dem pizzles?

hilarious

second off

roll up crankin mc chris....i believe his site has some songs on it..i have a couple cds..pm me..i can give you some songs..if you dont have a burner i can send you some copies :headbang: :headbang:

punkncat
07-31-2004, 08:54 AM
Make sure you have the complete order. Look for stuff they want on the side.

Drive as fast as you can within reason , and learn all the shortcuts , cut throughs , etc. A quick driver makes more money. Just don't get called in on. :D

Never deliver to a house with all the lights off. I suggest getting one of those 4 battery mag lights to carry with. You may need to use it to repel a wouldbe mugger.

Don't forget to take the "roach" out of your mouth before you get to the front door........

And be like bad andy :headbang:

1stdeadeye
07-31-2004, 09:08 AM
Forget the knife and flashlight. Carry a throw away piece. Don't deliver in the bad parts of your town!

JimmyDean
07-31-2004, 06:16 PM
first off

hilarious

second off

roll up in mc chris....i believe his site has some songs on it..i have a couple cds..pm me..i can give you some songs..if you dont have a burner i can send you some copies :headbang: :headbang:

sorry thsi may be off topic, but mc chris is absoulutly the man. i love him. just to let u guys know.......

Flamebo
07-31-2004, 06:28 PM
Easiest job in the world. If you don't smoke yet, you will soon, and you'll love it. Everything is pretty much common sense.

skife
08-01-2004, 11:07 AM
carry a weapon, when it says "delievery boy doesn't carry more than $20" on the box, its lieing.

Get a buck knife or something on a belt holster.

PyRo
08-01-2004, 11:31 AM
Dominos has three zones red yellow and green, somthing like that. Green they will deliver to the door, yellow you have to come out to the curb (or the car I forget which), and red they won't deliver. So if your working for them your fairly safe :)

slateman
08-01-2004, 03:07 PM
get some Stephen Lynch songs (I reccomend "Full Blown AIDs" or "Lullabye"). Pull up to the house and leave the stereo blazing. When some soccer mom opens the door, watch the the horror on her face as she hears the lyrics :D

Warewolf50
08-01-2004, 03:14 PM
Bring free pizza to al lof your fellow AOers in the area. Thats the opnly suggestion i can think of.

FutureMagOwner
08-01-2004, 03:41 PM
well i dont know what kind of music you listen to but personally when i find myself driving all over place i usually listen to stuff like tool, a perfect circle, van halen, stone temple pilots, etc, but for a pizza guy get some giant sub woofers and stuff and crank up the bass on some annoying rap song for delivering to jerks you know who arent going to tip anyway lol

skife
10-04-2004, 09:36 AM
i know its an old topic, but i didnt want to get yelled at for bringing up an old one.

last night i finished my first night of delivery, i love it so much, its so easy.
But the whole "driver doesn't carry more than $20" is a lie, i had $193.42 on my last night, i only had to pay in $163.52, so yeah, $30 in tips on my first night, and only 9 deliverys.

Will Wood
10-04-2004, 09:48 AM
Nice. How much do you get per hour?

I'd be neat delivering.. since I'd be delivering only the the campus :D I could do bad things to the pizza of people I don't like, and ... the same to people I do because I'd be funny.

Heh... But I'd probably go as a cook because I hate driving.

Muzikman
10-04-2004, 10:17 AM
Depending on the town you are in, buy a gun and get a carry permit. Even if the pizza company has a policy about carrying, it's your life not theirs.

PyRo
10-04-2004, 11:40 AM
i know its an old topic, but i didnt want to get yelled at for bringing up an old one.

last night i finished my first night of delivery, i love it so much, its so easy.
But the whole "driver doesn't carry more than $20" is a lie, i had $193.42 on my last night, i only had to pay in $163.52, so yeah, $30 in tips on my first night, and only 9 deliverys.

But do they pay you for gas and wear and tear on your car? That kind of driving is hell on the car, expect a shorter life for your transmission, brakes, a little off the motor if you go easy on it, and other things. If you turn your car off every delievery thats major wear on the motor and the starter, and if you don't you risk having it stolen. I think it ends up costing more in maintence on your vehicle then you make to deliver. If you told your boss your tranny went bad because of the local driving you had to do what do you think he would say? I think he would fire you because you don't have a car anymore.