PDA

View Full Version : problems problems problems

nirvana1234
07-31-2004, 12:13 AM
i have a problem... i want a cocker but the e-blade is toooooooooo much money so thinking of getting a different gun. i was going to get a black magic but now i dunno. wat is a good for 300 to 500 dollars.

Automaggot68
07-31-2004, 04:04 AM
First off, Welcome to AO man.
Second. ULE RT PRO.
Or...
Take your money to a local field or proshoop, tell them how much is in your budget, and hold a few markers, shoot them. Whichever feels the best, get that one.

gc82000
07-31-2004, 05:13 AM
welcome AO :)
If you are new to paintball then I would suggest on getting an RT Custom for it is easy to maintain and use. plus there are a lot of options for it all here at AO.

WickeDKlowN
07-31-2004, 06:09 AM
Welcome to AO! :cool:

ULE RTP (http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?action=cat.catalog&categoryID=79) or, if you relly want a cocker, the DarkSide Cocker (http://www.madcocker.com/detail.asp?AwID=193&CategoryID=0) is pretty nice but may be a bit out of your range. Another alternative would be to save a bit more and get a Superstock or look into Bushies, Imp's, etc.

punkncat
07-31-2004, 10:06 AM
3-500$ should be plenty to find a really nice used cocker. I have seen a few lower end race/blade cockers around for $500 , if you can call any E-cocker lower end...lol

Have you been playing paintball long? Are you familiar with any type of marker?

There are quite a few markers I would recommend to a "newbie" and an Ebladed cocker isn't one of them , nor an RTP...lvl 10 can be a pain to someone unfamiliar with paintguns.

Lohman446
07-31-2004, 11:36 AM
If you want a cocker and want an e-blade you have a great option. Find a good mechanical cocker (cocker guys will have to point you to which one). $500 should get you a VERY nice mechanical used cocker. After you have saved up some cash buy the e-blade and have it installed, kinda like an installment plan for an e-blade.

peewee
07-31-2004, 09:39 PM
Gotta throw the RT ULE out there again.. Great gun. For a cocker check the all mighty ebay... O3 cockers are moving around $245 . I have tried a couple outkast's & I'd have to take that over anything else for a cocker. ( I like mech markers :headbang: ....
Batteries= BAD :tard: fell with an angle into a creek blew the board. ) There are a bunch of System X cockers out there right now, also lightnings are all over ebay less than $200 in some cases. Due to K2's little memo. But if you have never owned a cocker before I have only 1 rule to pass on . If it works dont go all :tard: & start messing with it. They require a little extra maintenance than a mag, but not much.