PDA

View Full Version : Air connection options

Duke Henry
07-31-2004, 09:10 AM
So, my Emag that I am finishing up for sale needs an air line run from the valve to the rail. Personally, I have always liked the routing of the line in a U where the line runs past the grip frame, and then slowly loops down to the tank.

Anyway, I was going to put macroline on it (due to simplicity) but it is impossible to find 1+ ft. macroline sections in my city. I have checked 4 shops, all sell in 1 ft. sections only.

So, I thought of putting the steel line on it (heck, it used to have steel line on it), but apparently I misplaced some of it and now I am lacking in 1 steel line section that is long enough?

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

RoboBeaver
07-31-2004, 10:58 AM
buy a new ss hose, i personally trust em alot more than macrolines, i had one blow out on me when i used them.

shades
07-31-2004, 11:49 AM
Use braided. One, marco might not be safe over one foot long. Hence th restrictive length. B, I personally have the stuff pop and turn a autococker into a $1000 spinning top. wee which is ok with me since i don't like cockers much. Gee I wonder if that guy ever got that gun timed right after that little spin?

Flow_Tech
07-31-2004, 11:58 AM
Someone is selling macro on the dealers fourms in 1 ft,2,ft,and 3ft or something like that..its pretty cheap too..and as for macro vs SS..i prefre macro just because of the simplicity it has and the colors,flexibility,and reliabilty..and,it doesnt scratch your finish on your marker.

slade
07-31-2004, 03:36 PM
buy it from squid in the dealers section, its cheap and better quality. i just ordered some from him friday...

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=144500