PDA

View Full Version : Good day at the field...

-=Squid=-
07-31-2004, 09:00 PM
Well, it started out well as I found 2 authentic sandanas in the back of the shop and bought them for $5.00 each, killer deal, then a brand new empire bag (the huge one) for $100, and this totally sick white proflex (The olllld ones) for $20.

I Got to try out my new gear today, ER bullit pack, empire pants, etc.... and overall had a blast. First time ive played recball all year, then me and some teammates did one on one drills, and I seemed to do good in those too ;)

Overall, great day, good deals. I just though I Would share because im bored. Sorry.

WickeDKlowN
07-31-2004, 09:05 PM
I havn't slept in 30hrs, my eyes burn and I'm not tired. I can't play till slow-*** UPS delivers my gun.

How'd you lik the Empire Pants? I'm thinking of picking up myself a pair.

-=Squid=-
07-31-2004, 09:28 PM
I havn't slept in 30hrs, my eyes burn and I'm not tired. I can't play till slow-*** UPS delivers my gun.

How'd you lik the Empire Pants? I'm thinking of picking up myself a pair.
Empire pants stomp the hell out of my dye pants. They are soooo comfy, and ridiculous huge and bounce like mad.

They have a lot of stretchy spots too, and slide well. I would recommend them to anyone.

tippmannsniper-
07-31-2004, 09:30 PM
sounds good played all day myself today got shot by my own teamates(damn noobs) for some reason (im playin woods ball) they think that i magikly appeared behind them 3 feet from base ,did not shoot at them for 5 min. and they shot the hell out of me :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: but besides that it was fun

SlipknotX556
07-31-2004, 09:34 PM
How was the headband and barrel cover? :)

-=Squid=-
07-31-2004, 09:46 PM
How was the headband and barrel cover? :)
Wellllll.... they were fine. I wore the headband around my neck, gotta support the people who support me before all :) (thanks sam)

Like I said, I mainly bought them because I like custom things, and I like LV :)

Overall though, you make a great product. Thanks.

SlipknotX556
07-31-2004, 10:02 PM
Wellllll.... they were fine. I wore the headband around my neck, gotta support the people who support me before all :) (thanks sam)

Like I said, I mainly bought them because I like custom things, and I like LV :)

Overall though, you make a great product. Thanks.

Glad you like it, glad you had a great day of paintball.