PDA

View Full Version : cocler ball detent size

jdaniels
07-31-2004, 11:12 PM
what is the theread size for an auto cocker ball detent. I just put my new reloader B on my spyder and it just blows right through the detent. I think i can drill and tap for a detent if they are not that big. Also has anyone put a reloader or halo on an imagine and had it work fine. My bolt is just a hair to short and allows the ball to roll back and another ball just peeks inside the chamber. Any suggestions on making the bolt move forward about an eighth of an inch.

thanks.

AGDlover
08-01-2004, 01:51 AM
ummmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmm i know Spyders have fast enough recharge rates but let me get this strate........you put a halo/Reloader B on a spyder? ummmmmmmmm maby try an egg

redlaser666
08-01-2004, 02:28 AM
Cocker ball detents are threaded 3/8"-24. Use a Q size drill or a 5/16" drill.

jdaniels
08-01-2004, 03:18 PM
A t board is going on the spyder this week, and eventually i will mod the spyder trigger frame to fit on a mag. I needed to buy a new loader and my revy will crack on almost every outing, and i didnt want to buy another loader from the same company that made the revy. It was a great loader but i didnt like it always breaking. After feeling this reloader B i think if i break a shell on this thing i will have done something, it is one solid piece of equipment.

thanks for the info by the way.

jdaniels
08-01-2004, 03:42 PM
to keep my options open, what size thread are angel detents.

i am assuming that either detent will work, i just am looking at diferent sized and what not. I am adding a detent to my gun if anyone can suggest an differnet method to keep the ball in place i am all ears.

thanks again.

redlaser666
08-01-2004, 03:57 PM
Angel ball detent threads are M10 x 1.00mm