PDA

View Full Version : ult questions

RoboBeaver
08-01-2004, 02:00 AM
im thinking about getting a ult to hole me over till the hair trigger comes out, i just wanted to know afew things about it

first off, how light is the trigger, is it a really noticeable difference? what is the regular trigger bull with a standard on off assy on an rt valve

also, ive heard it kils reactivity. does it kill all traces of reactivity, or just cut down the reactivity of the trigger abit, how much and again, is it a really noticable difference?

another thing, how hard is it to install?
do you think its a worthwhile 50 dollars?
thanks

magman007
08-01-2004, 02:15 AM
normal pull requires 3 pounds of force in an RT. this, is something like 14 oz's i believe. BIG DIFFERENCE

it does kill reactivity, there is almost no trace of it, but this isnt important, as the trigger is so light compared to what it was

RoboBeaver
08-01-2004, 02:18 AM
so would you recomend i buy it so i dont get so peeved waiting for the stupid hair trigger to come out?

thanks

danheneise
08-01-2004, 03:08 AM
absolutly, i say $50 now will definatly hold you over until the hair trigger will come out. I have a ULT in my classic mag and love it, with the smallest L10 spring i can get the ULT to shoot with a nice light tap to the bottom of the trigger. with the rusty/middle spring it's a little tougher mainly because of the extra pressure required which comes from raising the velocity so the marker works with the heavier spring. So on a day that i have hard crappy paint i will most likely switch to my light spring so i can shoot easier and faster. now with an xvalve/rtvalves rt capabilities this won't matter as much. the only thing that will make the pressure change on those is how many shims are in the ULT, whereas with my classic valve i have the thing crammed full of shims to get maximum performance.