PDA

View Full Version : Help me find a paintball clip

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
08-01-2004, 10:57 AM
I remember a few months back seeing a EUROPEAN clip (swedish i think) its a very short clip of an air-ball match were one of the guys on one of the teams does a run-through and eliminates the whole other team, I am thinking it is a 3 man european game but i dont know where to find it

(it was a professional match)
I dont think it was x-ball

Does anyone have or know the link to a paintball clip im looking for?
if so could you post the link or something? Thanks

_tMAN
08-01-2004, 10:59 AM
I know what you are talking about!
but I don't have a clue where you could fibnd it. It was on the old forums so maybe it got deleted when the forums switched?

Muzikman
08-01-2004, 11:32 AM
I dunno about that, but there is a vid clip from IAO last year when the AGD Kids did the same exact thing in the 3man. Chester just ran down the nar tape and bunkered all three oposing players.

Automaggot68
08-01-2004, 11:36 AM
I dunno about that, but there is a vid clip from IAO last year when the AGD Kids did the same exact thing in the 3man. Chester just ran down the nar tape and bunkered all three oposing players.
Damn, skills.
I once bunkered four people, and the remaining like....20 made sure I was out of the game
X_X ouch.

GotMag?
08-01-2004, 12:19 PM
Damn, skills.
I once bunkered four people, and the remaining like....20 made sure I was out of the game
X_X ouch.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

PRPB
08-01-2004, 12:29 PM
I have that clip saved on my computer. :D I don't have any way to host it though. It's a 24mb file.

Sparq
08-01-2004, 12:36 PM
CLICK HERE (http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~olabenja/paintball/)

Should be fubar.wmv

FSU_Paintball
08-01-2004, 02:27 PM
Ha... that was impressive.

(it's just at the very end)