PDA

View Full Version : HFD Ad... Rate It

OysterBoy
08-01-2004, 07:41 PM
(Newer Version)
http://img61.exs.cx/img61/6986/HFDOfficialLogo.png

(I need an Image host soon, I bet this one will be past bandwidth in minutes..)

Just whipped this up as a sort of ad, I think its alright.

On another topics...

tacos kick ***. :headbang:

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-01-2004, 07:45 PM
Needs some work but it looks alright. There just seems to be a lot of unused space.

OysterBoy
08-01-2004, 07:46 PM
Agreed, sort of. I couldnt find a great place for the brain.. it looks good there but not like 'wow'.. lol. I think if i move HFD into the corner more and centralize the brain a bit..

_tMAN
08-01-2004, 07:47 PM
s'okay

OysterBoy
08-01-2004, 08:26 PM
Re did it a bit.. looks better I think:

http://img61.exs.cx/img61/6986/HFDOfficialLogo.png

Oh_Davey
08-02-2004, 12:07 AM
I think it'd look better if you made the green things bubbles(what are they?). And instead of having the white vertical "Head First Designs", keep the same gray text but make it smaller and comming from the big letters, or even have it horizontal underneath it (then you could use it like a banner ad or something). Well, thats just a little constructive criticisim.

WenULiVeUdiE
08-02-2004, 01:00 AM
Your going to need a graphic or a pic in the middle. text wil simple make it clutterly and will not attract many people. Maybe put a faded image of your new frame or something. Or you could have one big "headline" in the center that says something such as " It will soon come..." then take away some of the other text. If you do that shrink the HFD stuff down, put in on the bottom left corner and put each word with the correct letter. It currently looks crowded with the HFD and you have so much space to use.

If your going to put an image of your frame, make it like, in the shadows. It will look better than a faded image and will probably make it look better.
Or you could just not listen to me, either way works...

Edit- I'm not saying this one is bad. Just some suggestions to help you out.