PDA

View Full Version : Harold and Kumar

Miscue
08-01-2004, 09:18 PM
It's freakin hilarious.

Go see it. Go see it now. Yes, right now! I don't care what you're doing at the moment.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-01-2004, 09:20 PM
What is it?

TeamNausea
08-01-2004, 09:20 PM
yeah wtf is it...

SlipknotX556
08-01-2004, 09:21 PM
A very very funny piss yourself movie. I agree Miscue, everyone must go see it ASAP!

thump
08-01-2004, 09:21 PM
its a movie,,it look really good.

WenULiVeUdiE
08-01-2004, 10:50 PM
Damn. My theatre just made a rule saying no one under 18 is allowed at R movies unless a parent is with them the whole time. Booooooo!
That looks like the best movie ever.

Richter
08-01-2004, 10:58 PM
so are the characters the same as in the american pie series of movies? The characters would be the drunken milf guys.

Koosh
08-01-2004, 11:02 PM
Haven't you seen the previews?

"The asian dude from American Pie And that Idian guy from Van Wilder"

Perfect way to introduce the actors...

Skoad
08-02-2004, 02:03 AM
white castles rock, i have yet to try the new chicken sandwiches.

crave cases baby!

MrWallen
08-02-2004, 02:09 AM
That movie was AWESOME. I wasn't made aware of the fact that White Castle was real until after it was over, now I HAVE to go there, trouble is I have no idea where one is!

Dryden
08-02-2004, 08:25 AM
That movie was AWESOME. I wasn't made aware of the fact that White Castle was real until after it was over, now I HAVE to go there, trouble is I have no idea where one is!You'll change your mind after you've actually eaten there. Roger Ebert wrote in his review of Harold and Kumar that White Castles are termed sliders because they slide right down your throat. Actually, the truth is is that they slide right out your *** undigested about three hours after you've eaten them. :)

The White Castle chain started in Columbus, OH, so I've never known what it was like to not have a White Castle on every street corner. They're everywhere here! When I was in high school, my buddies and I would get tanked, stoned, or whatever (like Harold and Kumar) and go to White Castle and make side bets on who could eat the most.

Something is seriously wrong when you can order 15 hamburgers and a soda and not spend $6.00 :tard:

Thordic
08-02-2004, 08:34 AM
White Castle is awesome.

Until it comes out.

ZSigErik
08-02-2004, 09:52 AM
i LOVE white castle, there, I said it, i LOVE it, I can kill a whole crave case when Im "under the influence".

JimmyDean
08-02-2004, 10:49 AM
ive never even heard of a white caste but it sound so awsome, liek i should go get messed up right now and drive till i find one. :headbang:

BobTheCow
08-02-2004, 10:56 AM
That movie was AWESOME. I wasn't made aware of the fact that White Castle was real until after it was over, now I HAVE to go there, trouble is I have no idea where one is!Dude... aren't they ALL OVER THE PLACE in CA? Or am I thinking of something else... :confused:

Damn. My theatre just made a rule saying no one under 18 is allowed at R movies unless a parent is with them the whole time. Booooooo!
That looks like the best movie ever.lol just made a rule? That's kind of the premise behind all rated R movies... except that I thought it was 17... :confused: (again)

tribalman
08-02-2004, 12:12 PM
yeah, according to the movie rating people, r rated movies are 17 and up can get in. if it's MA then it's 18.

if your theater is anything like mine, just buy a ticket to a movie that is next to the movie u wanna see. hopefully the movies start within 30 min of each other. but a ticket to the crap movie, then walk into the good movie. man i miss doing stuff like that. been 3 years since i've had to do that.

desslock
08-02-2004, 12:26 PM
look in ur local supermarket's frozen food aisle White Castle now sells their mini burgers in boxes. Yeah there frozen put they are cheap. The Beastie Boys paid homage to White Castle in some of their older songs. But IMO nothing beats the new BK angus burger!!! that burger kicks much arse! Oh BTW movie looks pretty funny its tha same people that did Dude Wheres My Car, so if u liked that one check out Harlod & Kumar.

1stdeadeye
08-02-2004, 02:53 PM
White Castle rules! THere is one in Pennsauken by my office! It is by far the best laxitive out there!!! :clap:

Jack & Coke
08-02-2004, 11:38 PM
Was this movie really that good??

My wife and I were going to see it this last weekend, but it got a B grade from yahoo... and when I told her it was made by the guy who made Dude Where's My Car, she said, NO.

We ended up seeing a movie SHE chose...

I, Robot.

Maybe we'll catch it next week :dance:

Steelrat
08-02-2004, 11:59 PM
No, it wasn't that good. There were some funny moments, but I've seen much funnier movies. Half the jokes fell flat on their face, and the rest relied upon total potty or gross-out humor. Not bad, but not as great as everyone makes it out to be.

Not that I, Robot was any better. That film had a good premise, but the character of Will Smith was horrible. I mean, that scene where he jumps off the flying cycle and shoots the robots while airborne, then hits the ground, does a roll, and comes up with a snappy one-liner? Gimme a break!

I've been on a business trip the past 3 weeks, and have seen a lot of movies. Believe it or not, the best I've seen so far has been "The Chronicles of Riddick." Simple action movie, very refreshing. I also enjoyed "The Village" because of the way the previews made you think the movie would be one thing, when in fact it was completely different, as well as the way M. Night manages to give me the shivers and make me jump in my seat. Creepy!

GhillieGuy
08-03-2004, 02:46 AM
I thought it was funny, exept the part that 2 hot twins would invite an indian guy to their room.. :D jk

AGDlover
08-03-2004, 02:57 AM
dude on one of the avertisements i saw about it on TV one of the little koriean guys looked like Jon from AGD lol :headbang: :shooting:

Skoad
08-03-2004, 03:58 AM
If you haven't had a white castle maybe you've had a Krystal burger. They are very similar, however white castles are better.

belly bombers!

MrWallen
08-03-2004, 10:44 AM
If you haven't had a white castle maybe you've had a Krystal burger. They are very similar, however white castles are better.

belly bombers!

Nope, haven't heard of Krstal either. :cry:

Chris42050
08-03-2004, 12:24 PM
You are not the only one MrWallen. I have never seen a white castle burger joint. I dont think its a california thing. At least not by me. I have seen those little white castle burgers in the gorcery store. Are they the same? Those things are so tiny.

dj89
08-03-2004, 02:18 PM
i love my movie theater. it was great i liked it

Rob218
08-03-2004, 02:27 PM
-"Nice Pubes..."
-"Uh, thanks?"
:Kumar Proceeds to run:

:Both Straddle Cheetah"
"This is either the smartest, or dumbest thing we've ever done."
"Mush"

Walk to "order here" in White Castle
Harold: "I'll have 36 burgers, 5 fries, and 4 Cherry Cokes"
Kumar: "I'll have the same, except make it Diet Coke"
Cashier: "Total is 46.xx"
Harold: "Oh S***...all my money is gone"
NWH: "Oh hey guys, here lemme get this for you, like I said last night, I was...etc"
Harold: "Dude, where's my car?"
NWH: "It's in the parking lot."
NWH: "Ok, here's 50$ for your guys' food, and one, two, 200$ for the car."
Harold: "What's wrong with the car?"
NWH: "I kind of left some love stains in the back"
NWH: "You'll See"

:Everyone in Movie Theatre In Tears from Laughter:

Hey, who is the chick that freak show was married to? She was bangin'