PDA

View Full Version : Meet & Greet -- Pump Day Sacto, CA

SCpoloRicker
08-01-2004, 10:20 PM
Hey all,

I thought I would post up a brief summary of my day at the XVth pump day at Peter Simpson's field.

All in all, it was a great day with an exceptional group of players. Every player there played fairly, and safely, and we had a great day.

Previous experience with renegade games has led me to expect lax safety behavior. Everyone pulls masks off after the game, lack of plugs/condoms, chrono's, etc...

The field was netted off to protect the staging area, there was a chrono, and people would comment on unsafe behavior (Get your mask on!, Get your barrel plug!, etc. but still in a low-key, cool manner.

Tons on rare and older guns, as we were playing pump :ninja: almost all day. Saw lots of Palmers, Bushmasters, PGPs, a KP, and way more that I am forgetting.

Everyone left before we grilled up some burgers, but then, thats just more for me. :confused:

Met a bunch of new playing buds, and somehow managed to pick up a stray for the next one (Doan... ;) )

Anyways, all you Nor-Cal AOers are missing out. Big thanks to Peter, Tim and and Eddie for hosting a great day of play. See you at the next one. :shooting:

Ricker

_tMAN
08-01-2004, 10:45 PM
Sounds like fun, wish we had something around here like that. But sadly, we don't :(

M-a-s-sDriver
08-02-2004, 12:54 AM
Here's somepix.
First is me hunting. Rules say after 2pm you can go semi with a hopper, so I played 2 games with my Excal...got shot up more than with my ghost. Second, guys in chillout mode.
Third,My bag of whoopass....Excal, Grey Ghost,Six Pack, Phantom, 3 invisions, tank , shoes, Stiffi Switch, And a whole bunch of other crap I am too tired to name.
Got a whole bunch of other pics when I figure out how to resize. Maybe next SAt.
Brent.

FirePro84
08-02-2004, 01:46 AM
woo, i want all your pics! if anyone who was there would like to send me a CD with their pics on them, dont wory about re-sizing them cause i'll do all that dirty work

usually takes me a good 2 hours working on the pics to post on my site

thanks for the kind words on the field guys! we try to make it as safe and as fun as any normal field would be! :D

anyway, back to pics...you can send a CD to me at:

Tim Firpo
4225 Cantelow Rd.
Vacaville, Ca 95688-9304

or just come out to Midway Paintball on any saturday or sunday and i'll be there playing / working :)