PDA

View Full Version : any one with a tac one? help

space_weazel_45
08-02-2004, 01:17 AM
any one got a pic or could take a pic of a tac one with a bsa or other red dot sight on the front rail ahead of the feed neck?

you would be my bestest friend!!!

thanks

Skoad
08-02-2004, 01:37 AM
and while your at it can you measure the length of the tac wingless rail :)

Severe
08-02-2004, 08:25 AM
any one got a pic or could take a pic of a tac one with a bsa or other red dot sight on the front rail ahead of the feed neck?

Um....won't having the scope mounted in FRONT of the feed neck effectively eliminate it's usefulness?! I'm just curious why you wouldn't mount it on one of the back rails.

space_weazel_45
08-02-2004, 09:17 PM
i would want it square with the gun, possibly on a riser and i have a Q so i would both be visable and usefull :D

Severe
08-03-2004, 12:48 AM
Ahh. I don't have a Tac-One but I've been messing with a few around the local field.

I think you're going to find that the rail in front of the feedneck is pretty short. Too Short to mount a scope to directly. Perhaps if you used a riser rail it would work. In fact, the riser will almost be neccessary b/c once you add the 90 degree elbow for your Q, it's going to be higher than the centerline on your scope.

I'll be interested to see how it works out for you. Be sure to post pics once you're all set up.