PDA

View Full Version : so who here knows?

azzkikr
08-02-2004, 01:32 PM
well who here knows of a way to get a reply from whitewolf, I've only got 2 little questions. I have tried to email him like 3 weeks ago to no reply. so any help is greatly apreciated.

thanks AZZKIKR

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-02-2004, 01:40 PM
They are busy people and it may take them a while to answer. Id try one more time and if that doesnt work i think someone on AO here is from whitewolf but im not sure.

Magglerock
08-02-2004, 02:02 PM
Do a search on this guy. I hope he doesn't have any of your stuff - you could be in for a long, long wait.

azzkikr
08-03-2004, 12:46 PM
either way, i still can't get a hold of him. and he doesn't have anything of mine. i just would like a reply

slade
08-03-2004, 12:48 PM
its a one man operation, so it takes a long time to get a reply or to have something done. and he doesnt reply to e-mails asking about the status of the work.

Thermus
08-03-2004, 12:55 PM
I understand that he's a one man operation, but why doens't he hire somebody to help him already? Its pretty ridiculous how many threads are made about his lack of care for his customers.

TeamNausea
08-03-2004, 01:04 PM
There are enough people (like me) that would rather wait a lil longer and get great quality and GREAT pricing to keep him running w/o having to have a bunch of employees.For those of you that it bothers he has said MANY times in all of the "Bad customer service"threads to go elsewhere with your business. If you want a quick job dont turn his way if you want a great price and great quality hes the guy for you

GT
08-03-2004, 01:14 PM
I understand that he's a one man operation, but why doens't he hire somebody to help him already? Its pretty ridiculous how many threads are made about his lack of care for his customers.

who else can do this kind of custom work? You think he could hire Doc Nickel to answer the phones and check email? :hail:

All of these guys take forever to do custom work. Paintball is still to small time to have shops chalked full of employees who do this job.