PDA

View Full Version : MA Players

Zumina
10-20-2001, 10:25 PM
Maybe this has already been adressed, but Friendly Fire in Upton has closed!! The field came under new management during the last week of September, and the new owner has decided to close the Upton location and move it to a new location which is TBD. So, I'm now looking for a new "home field".....

Magadeth
10-20-2001, 11:12 PM
check out this thread, it may or may not help you out depending onwhere you live- http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16436

Hope this helps :)

Magsrule3
10-21-2001, 09:58 AM
Wow, it closed. I was totally unaware of it. Thats weird.

Magsrule3
10-21-2001, 10:01 AM
oh yah, you should try to go to Global. www.globalparkpaintball.com It's the best field I've been to. They have 2 sup airs, a spool field, a barrel field, skyball, the fort, foxhole I and II, mission impossible. If you like sup air u will love Global. They have awesome feilds.

dansim
10-21-2001, 10:59 AM
i play at cape cod paintball and this places rocks w/ 4 hyperball fields a spools woods field a bunker,field mounds shinkwraped speed ball and abunch of other stuff its great

virus
10-21-2001, 05:11 PM
global is nice but a bit of a drive for me..... though i am plannin on gettin back out there at least once next year.....

now in my neck of the woods the is hot pursuit up in orange and i belive that there is a regular player there from out uxbrige way, both of us drive about an hour to get there him from there and me from near springfield.....

only 2 wooded fields and 1 speedball..... though the speedball dont get used all that much... the woods there are more fun imo