PDA

View Full Version : ANyone know where to get an Evil Pipe Kit Tip??

Lakeview Bulldog
08-02-2004, 07:57 PM
Playing paintball this weekend I seriously screwed up the tip of my Pipe Kit. All of the porting cracked. Does anyone know where I can get a tip for the barrel? Or if anyone has one for sale I will buy it. Thanks.

WenULiVeUdiE
08-02-2004, 07:58 PM
Just so you know, you can play without the tip. It should retain all accuracy, but it will be louder. Good luck in your quest for the Tip!

BeaverEater
08-02-2004, 08:06 PM
I've seen them on their site but i believe they wanted like 60 or so for one. GL with trying to get one

FreakBaller12
08-02-2004, 08:11 PM
call Evil, if it wasn't your fault they might cover it under warrantee, if not ask them where to get one and how much.

chasden
08-02-2004, 08:26 PM
The porting on my Evil tip cracked after a day of play; I called Evil tech support, they gave me an RA number so I was able to send it back to them and they replaced it at no cost to me.

rkjunior303
08-02-2004, 08:31 PM
Call Evil's tech support and explain to them what happened.. They will definitely swap it out..

If you want to get a new tip or one of the new Ultra Evil tips, I'd pick one up at www.rjskateworks.com

Lakeview Bulldog
08-02-2004, 09:21 PM
I am not the original owner, would this affect the warranty? Also the way it broke was because I was using a barrel plug. The the gun accidentally discharged but the barrel plug stopped it. After that the porting was blown wide open. Would I still be covered under warranty? Thanks for the help guys.