PDA

View Full Version : Just placed my order...

Beaner
08-02-2004, 08:47 PM
I just placed my order for my first ever paintball gun this evening. A AGD Tac-One!!!Although I know I won't get it right away as AGD has the a backorder on Tac's right now. I am pretty darned excited about this as I have been reading and watching all I can on the Tac-One, the X-Valve and Lvl 10. Pretty psyched aobut it as no one at my local field has seen or heard of this. They told me to get an Impy as we are living in an electronic world. These are the same guys who when it rains break out there old stand-by Tippy's.

SlipknotX556
08-02-2004, 08:49 PM
Congrats!! You will love mags, very good guns, very reliable.

nt2004
08-02-2004, 08:49 PM
Congradulations! Welcome to the mag family :headbang:

WickeDKlowN
08-02-2004, 08:51 PM
Nice! Welcome to the Automag family. I'm sure you'll be much more happy with the Tac thn an Imp.

Beaner
08-02-2004, 08:52 PM
Thank you all. It is nice to be accepted. LOL.

I am so excited about this gun and its capabilities.

I heard there is a specific technique to getting the best results from the Lvl 10. Any ideas on this???

Beaner
08-02-2004, 08:55 PM
Nice! Welcome to the Automag family. I'm sure you'll be much more happy with the Tac thn an Imp.

I am sure I will too. The Imps I have shot at the field where nice enough, but I am not sold on the mouse click thing. The one Imp I was shooting, if I breathed right fired the thing. That is just crazy. I really and looking forward to showing this gun off at the local field as no one has heard or seen any Mags. All they talk about is Imp this and Imp that. I looked long and hard to find a gun that was different yet reliable and I feel I have found it.

WenULiVeUdiE
08-02-2004, 09:08 PM
No one has even heard of a mag!? That;s sad. They've been around longer than most paintballers have been alive. Oh well. Show em what your made of and what mechanical really means! Oh yeah, put they;re fancy electros to shame.

Beaner
08-02-2004, 09:17 PM
No one has even heard of a mag!? That;s sad. They've been around longer than most paintballers have been alive. Oh well. Show em what your made of and what mechanical really means! Oh yeah, put they;re fancy electros to shame.

I want to so bad. For one thing it really disturbs me when people are close minded. And another thing that ticks me off is when people tell me we are living in a electronic world. I am a Technology Officer for Pete's Sake. I really do want to put them to shame and bring the Mag to this area. I have done a lot of research and this looks like the marker that fits what I want from a marker. This hAir trigger sounds and looks absolutely disgusting and I would love to put some of these individuals at the other end of my new Mag.

DiSoRdeR
08-02-2004, 10:13 PM
I also bought my first mag :headbang: Well not yet, sending the money tomorrow. Congrats for buying a sweet marker. Cant wait to get my Micromag :D

scrumpy
08-02-2004, 10:41 PM
You're going to love it. I've been obsessed with AGD after I bought mine, if only I had more money I'd buy the whole marker line...

magmandylan
08-02-2004, 11:06 PM
Alright another mag person :clap:

Congatulations man. I've got a few mags and they are the best. You will be 100% satisfied when you are lighting up the guys with the 1500 dollar electros. ;)

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
08-02-2004, 11:15 PM
Yay! we salute our guns with you :headbang: