PDA

View Full Version : Automag RT PRO Custom ULE

SnowEagle
08-03-2004, 01:54 AM
I just bought an RT PRO Custom ULE. I would appreciate some input about which hopper, barrel, etc. works well for this gun. If you have one, please let me know if you have done any mods to it and how they worked. This is my second AGD gun. My first was a 68 custom, but I didn't do very much with it. Thanks for your help.

RingOfScale
08-03-2004, 02:45 AM
*suposidly* ( just wat i here ) you dont want to use a halo with a mag, for some reason it doesnt work well. but dont ask me why.

NJPaint
08-03-2004, 07:47 AM
*suposidly* ( just wat i here ) you dont want to use a halo with a mag, for some reason it doesnt work well. but dont ask me why.

No reason not to use a Halo B.

Congrats on the ULE Custom.

Upgrades in this order

If you didn't buy an I-frame with your mag, I would recommend it.

Barrel: Scepter, Freak, J&J whatever works for you

Hopper: Halo, Egg, Revvy, whatever works for you

Tank: High output, to get the best results, an adjustable tank would be nice.

Dayspring
08-03-2004, 09:50 AM
http://www.teamviolator.com/forums/images/smiles/huh.gif

SnowEagle
08-03-2004, 11:37 PM
No reason not to use a Halo B.

Congrats on the ULE Custom.

Upgrades in this order

If you didn't buy an I-frame with your mag, I would recommend it.

Barrel: Scepter, Freak, J&J whatever works for you

Hopper: Halo, Egg, Revvy, whatever works for you

Tank: High output, to get the best results, an adjustable tank would be nice.

Thanks for the info. I did get an I-frame(Nickel) with blade trigger, a J&J 2 piece barrel, ULE Trigger pull kit with the order. I also have a 70ci 4500 psi Crossfire. I think my next purchase will be a Halo or Evo 2, depends on money. But thanks again. I am dying for this gun to come in. Hopefully soon.

logicmag19
08-04-2004, 09:48 PM
My evo2 works great on my RT Pro ULE Custom. And looks even better on it. Sorry no pics though.