PDA

View Full Version : TL68 Trigger?

minimag03
08-03-2004, 11:14 AM
I recently traded for a pair of e-mag bottems. The guy said that the frame came with a rare TL68 blade trigger made by AGD. Can anyone give me info on the trigger and about how much they are worth?

Thanks,
minimag03

ClassicMagger
08-03-2004, 11:51 AM
Hey:

You are probably referring to the TL-63 trigger. As far as I know a TL-68 was never made, but I could be wrong....

-ClassicMagger

Blennidae
08-03-2004, 11:54 AM
Its a TL-63 trigger. The first blade trigger for Emags. It was not actually made by AGD the company, but by one of thier sponsored players. If you do a search for "Emag blade trigger" you should get a thread or two about them. I don't know what they are worth. They were $35 new. They are somewhat rare as they are not being made anymore, but since there are other blade trigger options now, they no longer have the corner on the market. I like mine, and have no plans on selling or replaceing it.

thecavemankevin
08-03-2004, 12:02 PM
the tl63 trigger as stated is somewhat rare, and for a while was the only blade for emags on the market. at that time the used ones could fetch upwards of 75 bux for one. but now with the LT3 made by logic pb (second blade) and the fireblade, also made by logic but designed by rrfireblade their value has declined due to more choices. i also know that someone here was or possibly did make another blade after these others that was quite similar in apperance to the tl63...but i never followed the development of that one.

the tl reportedly had some problems, some said it would not work in mech mode, and some reported the set screw (wich was in the place where the top magnet on a stock trigger goes) would eventualy wear a hole in the frame. i have purchased and used both the LT3 and fireblade and am using the fireblade....is looks great and feels even better.

minimag03
08-03-2004, 12:41 PM
Anyway, does anyone have a pic of the trigger?

minimag03

EDIT: sorry for the bad typo I made earlier...really bad typo

slade
08-03-2004, 12:58 PM
That is funny, the frame that you are going to are going it me has one.
bad... grammar... overload...

TeamNausea
08-03-2004, 01:07 PM
yeah wtf did u mean by that gibberish