PDA

View Full Version : micromag bodies

tippmannsniper-
08-03-2004, 12:07 PM
where can i get a micromag body for my automag

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-03-2004, 12:11 PM
There not made anymore but i know a few people have them for sale in the classifieds. I hope that helps man. There may be one on ebay, or some on diff forums if ya look. Im pretty sure ya could get one here in the classifieds though.

Bulldog
08-03-2004, 12:38 PM
You might want to try giving pro team products a call and see if they have any in stock. 386.437.3375

http://www.proteamdirect.com/proteam/info.html

luke
08-03-2004, 01:51 PM
There not made anymore but i know a few people have them for sale in the classifieds. I hope that helps man. There may be one on ebay, or some on diff forums if ya look. Im pretty sure ya could get one here in the classifieds though.

When did they stop making them? Any idea why?

DiSoRdeR
08-03-2004, 02:44 PM
where can i get a micromag body for my automag
bambam is selling a black pf one:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=146504
He used to have a chrome one but I bought it :headbang:

Finding powerfeed ones is pretty easy, but If your looking for a vert feed one you will have to be patient. And if your looking for the unibody ones, good luck :D

Let me know what kind you are looking for, and I will try to help you out.

When did they stop making them? Any idea why?
I could never understand why then discontinued them, although they still offer the Micro Emag. I have asked several people this question and have yet to find out any thing. I even tried asking Pro Team Products, but have not gotten a reply back from the email I sent about a year ago.

luke
08-03-2004, 03:08 PM
I was going to do some custom work to my Micro 2000, I may not cut it up now.... Decisions, decisions!

RRfireblade
08-03-2004, 04:53 PM
I could never understand why then discontinued them, although they still offer the Micro Emag. I have asked several people this question and have yet to find out any thing. I even tried asking Pro Team Products, but have not gotten a reply back from the email I sent about a year ago.

PTP never 'officially' discontinued them and the E-micro is under the same status as the Mech-Micro,basically unavailable at this time.

The simple fact is Mags are commercially dead and have been for some time. There is little to gain by continuing production(taking up machine time already in high demand)and development of them.Sadly the paintball industry is booming world wide,growing by leaps and bounds and Mags are not and have not been apart of that. So........

Who knows what the future holds.......

50 cal
08-03-2004, 07:24 PM
I have got to find my uni body Micro. I bought one at the Knoxville Indoor the first year they were offered. It was basic black, but it was the cats meow when they first came out.
It's somewhere in my storage unit. Somewhere.

DiSoRdeR
08-03-2004, 07:42 PM
You lost/misplaced it? :wow: :nono: ;)

50 cal
08-03-2004, 08:15 PM
I know it's in storage. Just don't know exactly where. It's with my 6Pak+.

redlaser666
08-03-2004, 08:20 PM
I have a complete body kit for sale, here is the link if you are intersted.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=145409

DiSoRdeR
08-03-2004, 08:27 PM
I know it's in storage. Just don't know exactly where. It's with my 6Pak+.
And a 6pak that sucks :(

Ratzo
08-03-2004, 10:42 PM
Man I so much want a Unibody MicroMag, to compliment my X'ed Micro.
Then a Micro E-Mag would be nice to pick up after that.