dynastyfan
08-03-2004, 03:44 PM
very nice i liked it

Jack & Coke
08-03-2004, 03:52 PM
Nice video... thanks for posting the link. :cheers:

magman007
08-03-2004, 04:02 PM
good vid, but is it just me? or did i see the ironmen winning more games than the assasins? lol

silentdeath55
08-03-2004, 04:10 PM
Man, when they lost, that bigger guy was being a jerk. He was really bringing the team down by pointing a finger at all of his teammates. I'm sure he isn't perfect on the field, no one is.

Great vid though!

Torbo
08-03-2004, 04:17 PM
i liked that. the quality wasnt great, but oh well. I cant believe how fast those oakland timmys are. Thats amazing how fast they were.

trevorjk
08-03-2004, 04:23 PM
Man, when they lost, that bigger guy was being a jerk. He was really bringing the team down by pointing a finger at all of his teammates. I'm sure he isn't perfect on the field, no one is.

Great vid though!

yeah i liked how he told the smaller thinner more inshape guys how to run :tard:

-=Squid=-
08-03-2004, 04:25 PM
i liked that. the quality wasnt great, but oh well. I cant believe how fast those oakland timmys are. Thats amazing how fast they were.Called ramping boards ;) You see one guy shooting AMAZINGLY fast and hes only using one finger pulling the trigger :p

Nice video though... The big guy was being a jerk, but sometimes you have to be.

Blazingace
08-03-2004, 05:20 PM
The big guy is Zack Long. Bob's son. So that might have something to do with it. Absolutley awesome film though. They should do that with all the NXL teams. The music was great and well coreographed. I loved it thanks for posting it.

jayloo
08-03-2004, 05:31 PM
Nice vid. I bet their server is getting hammered right now.

tyrion2323
08-03-2004, 05:49 PM
yeah, Zack Long seems like a douchebag....

It happens when daddy's a star.

evan123
08-03-2004, 06:25 PM
Hence why Oakland Assasains are getting there own ripper alias's. Music was weird for a paintball film. Very orginal and dramatic.

Automaggin2
08-04-2004, 12:34 AM
Well, when your playing in the NXL, you have to be an *******. Do you think pro sport coaches let there guys off easy when they do someting stupid? Zack is probably the co-captin, right? Hes obligated to :cuss: at people.

lawman1380
08-04-2004, 12:06 PM
Thanks for posting auto. I liked the music, I thought I was watching Saving Pvt. Ryan.

WARPED1
08-04-2004, 12:42 PM
Nice vid. I could do without all the cursing................

CrimsonGhost
08-04-2004, 01:12 PM
Z yells when you arent winning,playing like garbage,or being a tard.
Its a pro sport...you play to win. Period. If you arent winning ...you arent doing your job.
The little guy he was yelling at was Mark. A Fast as hell sneaky little bugger that can move alot faster than his brain can think sometimes ( NOT SAYING MARK IS DUMB ... He is just freaking fast)....Z nows how to straighten his team out when they need it.
Usualy after the game Z is the first one to say great job smack you on the back and give you a big *** bear hug.
He gives as good as he gets to...if He is stinking up the place...He is hard on himself.

Just trying to let the nay sayers know what this guy is like.

Well...from someone who respects him and his family alot and is glad to have known them once.

Sac
08-04-2004, 01:25 PM
very nice vid, i liked how it was done, makes me want to try X-Ball looks so intense. looked like they were playing LA Ironmen, i couldnt tell till i saw Bennini's jersey, was he the one who kept raping Assasins earlier?

tony3
08-04-2004, 03:20 PM
I thought it was boring, the music was horrible.

WARPED1
08-04-2004, 03:35 PM
As long as id didn't have rap in it. You can't spell crap without rap.

TDonovan
08-04-2004, 05:39 PM
I thought it was boring, the music was horrible.

I agree... And Zach Long is a terd. I can't believe the guys on the team took his BS so well. I would have flipped out if someone told me I ran like a girl and spewed the f-word that much.

ThatGuy86
08-04-2004, 06:00 PM
Sac, the guy that was destroying the Assassins was Zyzek Barro.

NGp8ball
08-04-2004, 06:15 PM
that was a good movie. i liked the music, it made it stand out from all the other paintball movies.

Sac
08-04-2004, 06:24 PM
thanks ThatGuy, yea Zack Long was being a douche-bag. i wouldnt take someone yelling at me like that, he got himself shot out too, its not like everyone else screwed up and he was right.

:cry: us a river zack.

WARPED1
08-04-2004, 06:27 PM
thanks ThatGuy, yea Zack Long was being a douche-bag. i wouldnt take someone yelling at me like that, he got himself shot out too, its not like everyone else screwed up and he was right.

:cry: us a river zack.
He has to do that. He's the team captain in a professional game. If you don't like the attitudes and style, stay in rec ball!(nothing wrong with rec ball, so flamers need not reply)

Sac
08-04-2004, 06:29 PM
i play tourny ball (not pro level) and we do jsut fine without our captain screaming and cussing at us. honestly getting yelled at wouldnt make me perform better.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-04-2004, 07:08 PM
lol, thats so funny. It looked like oakland was getting owned the whole time and they won. Zack is such an azz though, i woulda told him to shut his mouth and lose some weight (jk but i woulda said somethin). He makes me wonder how he is Bob longs kid.

tony3
08-04-2004, 07:18 PM
Guys hes the team captain, he is suppose to do that! I don't know about you but in all the other sports I've played my coaches have yelled at me. Hell, my captain in paintball will yell at me sometimes too! Get over it.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-04-2004, 07:23 PM
If ya ask me that is the worste way to get a team motivated. I mean, all the team will do is get pissed and start to hate the person doing all the yelling. Constructive criticism is ok but yelling at your team isnt gonna get ya that far as people liking to deal with you go's. I mean come on, Zach was yellin at the fit guys for not running right. Hes like a blimp compared to them even if they were flailing around while running.

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
08-04-2004, 07:47 PM
when bob long says take a couple weeks off and start up with practice again, do these guys have regular jobs they can just jump back into? or is their life professional paintball which seems like a vacation always traveling

Sac
08-04-2004, 07:59 PM
im sure most of them have another job and dont make a living off professional paintball, except for Bob and Zack and a few others who look like thier kids and still live at home. I dont think "Pro Paintballer" is enough to pay the bills, hopefully someday it will be.

Bad_Dog
08-04-2004, 08:13 PM
nice vid!

Mckevern
08-04-2004, 08:34 PM
Guys hes the team captain, he is suppose to do that! I don't know about you but in all the other sports I've played my coaches have yelled at me. Hell, my captain in paintball will yell at me sometimes too! Get over it.

Being team captain does NOT mean you ***** and yell at your team when they loose. As a team captain is his job to point out what they did wrong in a way that ISN'T damaging to the teams moral. Granted he doesn't have to hold their hands either.

Telling your teammate that he's running like a girl is childish and shouldn't be tolerated by the entire team. He should have told the guy that he's all over the place when he's running. Should consider tucking his arms in and keeping it tight.

Also that last guy talking about how he doesn't shake hands when he wins, or looses is another display of poor sportsmanship.

If you're good and you get out played then you congratulate them on a well played game. You own them, you thank them for coming out that day.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-04-2004, 08:41 PM
Being team captain does NOT mean you ***** and yell at your team when they loose. As a team captain is his job to point out what they did wrong in a way that ISN'T damaging to the teams moral. Granted he doesn't have to hold their hands either.

Telling your teammate that he's running like a girl is childish and shouldn't be tolerated by the entire team. He should have told the guy that he's all over the place when he's running. Should consider tucking his arms in and keeping it tight.

Also that last guy talking about how he doesn't shake hands when he wins, or looses is another display of poor sportsmanship.

If you're good and you get out played then you congratulate them on a well played game. You own them, you thank them for coming out that day.

THANK YOU!!! It seemed like no one was gonna agree with me. Im glad someone else sees that what Zach was doing is not whats best to motivate the team.

Crazy
08-04-2004, 09:29 PM
so i take it none of you played a high school sport? specifically football? ... the yelling in the video was nothing compared to that.

JKW
08-05-2004, 10:25 PM
You guys bagging on Zach obviously have never been close to the man nor to the team pit area during an NXL game. All of the teams operate on this level of intenisty....I know I have been there more than once. Every team has at least one fire pisser and most have more than one. Zach, Bob, LJ and Ron are all motivators and will throw the team on their shoulders, or drag them kicking and screaming to a WIN. The funny thing is, Zach is actually one of the most giving, genuine people I have had the pleasure to meet. From the outside looking in, you are simply not equiped to make the character judgments being made here.

Oh, and lest you think I am talking out of my butt here.
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/4000/Intimidators 0036623_rs.jpg
My Ripper on a jersey gifted by Zach, to my son, after he cracked that he wanted to get used to an Assassins jersey before he got the one with HIS name on it in a year or so. Gotta hand it to my kid, he is not lacking in game, confidence or smack :D

Torbo
08-05-2004, 11:06 PM
you guys gotta understand that that is the way most sports are played. Someone like that is a leader. Yes, theyll yell at you, but theyll also pick up a struggling player and carry them. And a little fire and intensity are how people get motivated.

JKW, i got my scythe II last week. Its awesome, well worth every penny and more. Thank you.

Enemy
08-06-2004, 12:25 AM
Nice vid. I bet their server is getting hammered right now.

wow jayloo guess what the servers down, man when your right your right!!!!!

mangomag
08-06-2004, 12:57 AM
GGAAARRRR!!!! :mad:
bandwidth limit exceeded!!! :cuss: