PDA

View Full Version : Emag Trigger Feeling *embarressed*

Glickman
08-03-2004, 11:46 PM
Well, hate to say it, but ive fired nearly every marker i can think of....

except a x-mag or e-mag...

how? dunno...

(forgive my weird discriptions)

well anyway, do they have the electronic, loosey feeling ones? ie:
eblade
Matrix

or one of those kinda tense by still electronicy ones? ie:
angel

or one of those cheap, electronic ones? ie:
spyder electro

or the mechy, mechanical one? ie:
automag
non electro spyder

anything will be appreciated, im starting to get away from tourny, and a emag or xmag looks like a good way to go

i do plan on trying one out at shatnerball III tho...

AGD
08-03-2004, 11:58 PM
Its kind of a loosey-goosey, righty tighty, make-it-what-ever-ya-wanta sort of feel.....

AGD :D

Xyxyll
08-04-2004, 12:00 AM
I would assume it feels a lot like the eblade trigger. I won't know for sure until next week when my emag arrives.

Glickman
08-04-2004, 12:05 AM
heh cool, thanks guys, sounds awsome, thats really one of the last few things holding me back now

jonmcfatty
08-04-2004, 12:13 AM
well I have had a intimidator for a while and shot just about everything else. I was very very hesitent about getting an emag due to me never shooting one, and I didn't know if I'd like it or not. Well I do, you can change it to feel anyway you want.

AGDlover
08-04-2004, 12:15 AM
Its kind of a loosey-goosey, righty tighty, make-it-what-ever-ya-wanta sort of feel.....

must.......not........put......in........SIG!!!!!

hitech
08-04-2004, 12:15 AM
make-it-what-ever-ya-wanta sort of feel.....

That is actually true. The return force is highly adjustable, along with the travel. You can make it VERY heavy and VERY long all the way to NO return force and VERY short. :shooting:

OysterBoy
08-04-2004, 12:21 AM
...loosey-goosey....

Tom! You watch SNL? Awesome.

Skoad
08-04-2004, 12:37 AM
more like an eblade trigger than any of the others listed.

And I don't believe you can make it "very short." You'll be fightin the HES if you try.

Evil1
08-04-2004, 01:46 AM
I'll have to agree with Skoad on not being able to get it real short. I could not get the pull anywhere nears as short as I can on my 03 shocker or Alias. My emag shoots great, but like Skoad said you cannot easily get the emag trigger super short.

AvitalBlueX
08-04-2004, 02:06 AM
I've never shot a stock trigger emag, but the TL63 trigger i have on mine is just as short as the timmy, trix and eblades i have shot. Mine has just a little bit of return force so its a little loose but i like that better than the firm (not sure if thats the right word) pull of my angel speed. Its very easy to walk. Hope this helps