PDA

View Full Version : Blue Dawn: Halo Clan (Recruiting)

OysterBoy
08-04-2004, 12:31 AM
Hey, to celebrate me buying Halo (Finally) as well as a Radeon 9800, I'm starting a clan. I have lots of experience, been playing the demo online (Blood Gulch, no less :) ) for a while and have had HaloCE neatly tucked away until I finally got a key. I have already come up with a few 'bits'.

My online alias (Bad quality, forgot to save in png :(): McA ( 'Beastie Boys' fans rejoice ;) )
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/2082/McAProfile.gif

Logo:
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/102/BlueDawn.png

And before any Beastie Boy fans ask.. 'packed like sardines in a tin' :p :headbang:

Anyone can join, but if you suck you'll eventually be removed.

Custom Team Skins Coming Soon! :)

pputkowski
08-04-2004, 09:01 AM
Clans are retarded...

Oh_Davey
08-04-2004, 12:52 PM
I never tried halo on PC, heard it sucked. I just do the 16 player system link thing.

scrumpy
08-04-2004, 01:04 PM
Primary weapon is the shotgun eh?........ heh, that's okay-I'm sure they'll get close enough for you to use it when they come to pick the ammo off of your body...

OysterBoy
08-04-2004, 01:20 PM
Thanks for also noticing the 'roles', dumbass. CGBer. As long as I have a working michrophone and a semi-cooperative team they get me into close range. I hope to see you in halo some day... receiving end that is.

"Oh_Davey I never tried halo on PC, heard it sucked. I just do the 16 player system link thing."
Try it. You will not get better accuracy then with a mouse / trackball setup. Not only that, but Halo Custom Edition is pretty sweet.

"pputkowski Clans are retarded..."
So you can only play on fridays, huh? And you prefer the banshee? Thats cool. Nice to know that people posted for a reason, instead of making a completely irrelevant comment.

:tard:

Oh_Davey
08-04-2004, 01:34 PM
Oyster boy - Ya, I always liked the mouse/keyboard combo I'm a big first person shooter fan. I might get it but my lag is bad(56K) and DSL isn't here yet.

Will Wood
08-04-2004, 02:35 PM
I'm thinking about getting it because I'm so getting into Halo right now with a freind, I'm playing everynight at his house. And .. I don't want to get an xbox, buying the game would be a much cheaper alternative to play it when I go off to college.

And yes, clans do suck for the most part... Unless you are organized enough to play together frequently. Guilds work on MMORPG because the world you'll always be in the same "world" as them, can talk to them easily, and meet up with them. In games such as FPS's it doesn't work too well because you all have to try to find a game together. I've been in some great guilds in MMORPG and made good freinds, but I've failed to meet a single good organization of a clan. But each to his own, you're having fun in it.

OysterBoy
08-04-2004, 03:01 PM
I had a pretty good clan in the Quake 2 days.

BAD (Bad And Dangerous), we took a few 'trophies' (pff, virtual trophies..). With Trillian and Ventrillo you can keep tabs on all your members and get them organized.