PDA

View Full Version : Tac vs. RT Pro ULE Custom

WGPforlife
08-04-2004, 07:22 AM
I am now officially switching from the elctro cocker world to become a magger, in an attempt to revive the near fallen AGD banner. yay.

i play the tourny scene with a bit of rec and was wondering what to get.
My plan was the ULE Custom with black blade intframe and ult. however, i also realized that a tac one with ult would be less expensive. is there any advantage the ule custom has over the tac one? please let me know. i would be running both of crossfire 92/4500 nitro, Empire Reloader B, and WGP STO Kaner Barrel System. if anyone has suggestions, thatd be great.

pointm@n
08-04-2004, 07:53 AM
ULE custome would be a bit lighter. also the ule custome comes with airline fittings and a duckbill asa while the tacone doesn't come with any air hardware.

I personally like the Tac1 rail better than the Custom rail, but thats personal preference.

evan123
08-04-2004, 07:58 AM
I don't suggest buying the RT ULE Custom unless you are sure you won't upgrade it. Maybe get a rogue mag or get a deal from tunaman. Just a suggestion but between the two i would chose the RT Ule custom.

WGPforlife
08-04-2004, 02:06 PM
anymore suggestions? so right now im leaning towards tac one only because of the rails.

WGPforlife
08-04-2004, 02:15 PM
how do i contact the guy that makes the rouge mags?

warbeak2099
08-04-2004, 07:11 PM
PM RogueFactor on here.

Also, WhiteWolf airsmithing has the lowest prices I've ever seen on an RT ULE Custom. You can get a fully loaded one for under $500 (if you pay with a money order). I got mine from Logic though, cuz I wanted a milled rail and the vert frame. I got mine for $600. Pretty good for what I got.