PAINTBALLA01
10-21-2001, 09:35 AM
PICKED THIS UP AT A-1 PAINTBALL

Date Entered 10/15/2001
Name TOP SECRET AUTOMAG RT!!
Email Address RSUAVE911@AOL.COM
TOP SECRET AUTOMAG RT!! N2/REVVY!!
AUTOMAG RT IN BEAUTIFUL CONDITON
IT HAS CLEAR DYE STICKEYS GRIPS..WITH BRAIDED STEEL BOTTOMLINE...45 BENCHMARK SINGLE TRIGGER..A INSANE TRIGGER JOB(60)...ALSO I GOT A TOP SECRET SHORTENED ON/OFF PIN FROM AIRGUN DESIGNS TO MAKE THE GUN SHOOT MUCH FASTER...IT IS INSANE!!!!!!!!..IT IS VERY FAST! -PAID 750

88 CI PURE ENERGY TANK USED TWICE JUST MESSING AROUND WITH IN THE BACKYARD AND WITH A CAMOFLAUGE COVER (YEAR 01/01)
-PAID 200

12 VOLT REVVY USED ONCE JUST SHOOTING TREES...-PAID 65

PARTS KIT WORTH AROUND..-35

32DEGREES HEAD CASE-35
Z LEADER MASK -15
BARREL PLUG, ONE POD...AND OTHER ODDS AND ENDS....

JUST CAME BACK FROM AIRGUN DESIGNS IN BEAUTIFUL CONDITION...THEY CHRONOGRAPHED IT I HAVE ALL RECEIPTS

I spent OVER A 1000 for everything but I need to get rid of everything so I guess my loss your gain...IF YOUR A SPEED DEMON MY GUN IS FOR YOU....EMAIL ME WITH OFFERS

Potatoboy
10-21-2001, 09:43 AM
I don't know about top secret, but when I got my RTPro back from AGD, they installed a shorter on off pin (one of thech refered to it as "custom length"), they included a longer one just in case it gave me too much drop off. It does seem to help my ROF. I'm looking for the packing slip to see what size it is.

Edit: (Forgot to finish post)
Anyway, I'm convinced that when you send your marker to AGD for repairs, they fix it up nice and then try to tweak the performance of all of your parts by trying different things. This makes a little sense because even with tolerances all of the little bits are slightly different. Which on/off pin works for one valve may not in another. They also put in a new Power Tube spacer (gold colored, still looking for paperwork on the size).

Maybe they're doing field R&D with the RMA'd guns

Potatoboy
10-21-2001, 09:57 AM
Ok, Found the packing slip. The on/off Pin the installed was a .740 so it was longer not shorter, it makes mre sense now, it seems to help my ROF and the reactivity. Also the spacer they put in was a .215. They included a .735 on/off that they told me to use if I have shootdown problems.

Prezents
10-21-2001, 04:23 PM
Dont tell anyone but i have a .740 on/off pin on my classic retro!!!
Prezentshttp://www.mauisun.org/ubb/smilies/cwm9.gif

PAINTBALLA01
10-21-2001, 04:43 PM
i asked him where he got it and he said he knew someone in AGD but wouldn't give me there name because he didn't want to get them in trouble then i asked him if he could get me 1 and he said

"yes" "it costs $40 and i laughed at him